wow, I didn't expect the 1990 live action movie turtles to make an appearance
eek.gif
eek.gif
even if it was brief, that was nice lol

Spoiler [+]
That was a good movie, I liked how they ended it w/ the eastman and laird
pimp.gif

turtles.jpg

Anyways, I need to get this movie on DVD, it was done well. Covered the different dimensions of the turtles and not just the cartoons but the comics and oldmovies as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

damnn i missed the movie!!!
pretty sure someone is going to upload it somewhere online. If I come across it, i'll post the link for those that missed it.

In May of 1984, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles made their debut in a black & white Independent comic that was created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. On November 21, 2009, their 25th anniversary was celebrated with a TV movie on CW4Kids. Sadly, it came across as Peter Laird's way to complain about the thing that made him rich and famous: the 1987 series.
turtles-forever-poster.jpg

The movie is about the characters from the `87 series, 2003 series, and comic books crossing over. Yet, the focus is on how many times they can insult the `87 series. That series took a more campy approach, which always bothered Laird since the comics were dark and gritty. So, one or two jokes would have been fine but it gets annoying after a while. Now, don't misunderstand me, the movie is good. Any TMNT fan will enjoy it.
At the moment there hasn't been any announcements on a DVD release, but if you missed the movie, you can watch it as a 3-part episode over the next three weeks on CW4Kids. Or...you can search for it online.

Looks good. Too bad I'm stuck at work. Btw what ever happened to the rest of the action figures that were suppose to release?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Looks good. Too bad I'm stuck at work. Btw what ever happened to the rest of the action figures that were suppose to release?
releasing in time for the holidays

i'm hearing the blimp is making an appearance but that could be just a rumor for now
nerd.gif

I made sure i woke up before 10am to watch this movie, haha!

i dont like how they protrayed the 80's turtles as babies, non serious, goof balls, annoying turtles............

Back
Top Bottom