Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Deadline is reporting that actor William Fichtner (The Dark Knight, "Entourage") has joined the cast of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. His role hasn't been disclosed but is being described as "iconic stature" within the mythology of the series, leading many to believe he will be playing the villainous Shredder.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104079

.....but shredder is Asian :stoneface:

He better be playing krang

My moneys on Splinter... Dude literally looks like a rat

Deadline is reporting that actor William Fichtner (The Dark Knight, "Entourage") has joined the cast of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. His role hasn't been disclosed but is being described as "iconic stature" within the mythology of the series, leading many to believe he will be playing the villainous Shredder.

no, this guy is casted for splinter

no, this guy is casted for splinter

:smokin Even better !

... I just hope hes not wearing lifts :smh: :tongue:

You know, I just came to the realization that even if this movie is terrible, and I'll be super mad if it is, we still got one great reboot in the IDW comic and a really good one in the new cartoon.

Isnt the CGI used supposed to be like the CGI from Rise of The Planet of the Apes?

Still, Live action would have been so awesome :frown:

Last edited:

Production has been underway for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot for a few weeks and we finally have our first look at some set photos from the film. Shooting took place today at Gramercy Park in Manhattan where Megan Fox was spotted as April O'Neil filming a news segment for "Channel 6" that appears to be about an exercise routine involving tramoplines....

Also on the set was actor Will Arnett, whose role in the film has yet to be disclosed but upon further inspection in these set photos reveals he is playing Vernon Fenwick! Fenwick was April's cameraman at Channel 6 that often tried to steal her stories to pass off as his own. Click on the images below to see the full gallery!

Directed by Jonathan Liebesman, the film features a screenplay by Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway and John Fusco, and is based on the characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman.

The film stars Megan Fox in the role of April O'Neil, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, and Danny Woodburn as Master Splinter.

http://www.superherohype.com/galler...rtles/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-set-photos

looks like megan fox stunt double got more junk in the trunk than her

I actually like the way the foot soldiers look.

With the old school ninja style masks.

Last edited:
If the CGI is done right....the turtles could look really scary

And if it isnt, really cheesy.

There are so many factors that could make or break this film (for me at least). Like if the action and storyline are great, but the CGI is off or the Turtles dont look good, then I wont be able to focus on the movie and prob wont want to watch it again. And vice versa.

And if it isnt, really cheesy.

There are so many factors that could make or break this film (for me at least). Like if the action and storyline are great, but the CGI is off or the Turtles dont look good, then I wont be able to focus on the movie and prob wont want to watch it again. And vice versa.

Megan Foxx was casted as a scapegoat. I think the story will be subpar but Megan Foxx running from explosions with a bra on will make numbers

WT F........ gun wielding foot soldiers now?!
**** YOU MICHEAL BAY
**** YOU
yeah... huge turtle fan here... i don't think i'mma watch this trash now :smh:

Last edited:
Michael Bay is done with live action adaptations after this ...the fans will see to that. The Foot looks like crap...grown up 3 Ninjas masks and ****.

Back
Top Bottom