Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Is that the animated one? With Raph going at it with Leo on the rooftop?...I actually liked that movie a lot.

16% :x

Usually when the reviews at that bad the movie really does suck and this film needs all the help it can get :smh:

The Friday the 13th reboot at 25% is probably the exception for me

Yeah 16% means it has fundamental movie flaws like bad editing, and such. Not looking good

I'm seeing a 10:15pm show tomorrow and I'll be well prepared with pre movie fluids to make it better if I hate it

Just got back from it. I walked in with only expecting the turtles personalities to shine and great action scenes. The movie delivered on both accounts. The fights with Shredder are absolutely brutal. The foot having guns didn't bother me as much as I thought. There are a few nods to the OG movie in there which were appreciated.

In terms of te story there are a few "seriously?" moments but I wasn't expecting any thing great anyway. The prologue was unecessary and was almost cringe worthy but the film got better as it went on imo. If you're a fan of the turtles and aren't expecting a masterpiece you'll have an enjoyable time.

All I needed to hear. Will see it tomorrow or Saturday morning.

RT is known to be very subjective with the reviews.

Last edited:
Man, I was so hyped at the "Super Shredder" when he came on screen.. I was expecting an epic battle.. then he buried himself. :smh:

So yall just gone spoil it huh. :stoneface:

Yep I'm out this thread.

Thanks for the review..
Checkout Sunday with the wife..
Edit: after watching Secret of the ooze yesterday, I can't get that ******* "Go Ninja" **** out my head.
Literally, walking around my house annoying the **** out of my girl...
Lol..

Last edited:
Definitely super entertaining, I don't care what rotten tomato says :lol:.

The action scenes were dope and I liked their look a lot more than I was expecting to. Loved the humor in the movie too! I've been a turtle fan since a kid so I def recommend anyone who was to check it out and judge for yourself. Thought it was great how they paid homage to the original film a few times. 

Móvie was Whatever...wasn't expecting much anyhow...lol

Tell me why manhattan and what looked like Aspen were 20 mins from each other walking...

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom