Official Toro Y Moi Thread

Finally ran into his music recently and it's def appreciated.

Rose quartz :smokin haven't felt like this since The Weeknd dropped Wanderlust.

Last edited:
He usually makes multiple trips to NYC, and I'm kicking myself for not going to see him once. Oddly, his shows almost never sell out. They probably will start to sell out by the next album.

He sounded great in those Kimmel videos.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This man is one of the dopest musicians in the world, his ear for sounds is just immaculate.

So many colors in his production

Saw him in NYC a couple months back, was everything. The vibe was just so smooth and the people were beautiful.

I was at that show too. It was life changing, b. I almost fainted like a little fangirl when he opened the show with "Harm In Change"

I was at that show too. It was life changing, b. I almost fainted like a little fangirl when he opened the show with "Harm In Change"

My only wish was that he stayed on longer, everything sounded so amazing live though wow, my face hurt from smiling.

He's a genius, cannot wait to hear more from him

So many layers to his ****

Last edited:
If anyone wants my Orlando ticket on 2.17, let me know. I won't be able to make it. Free .99 assuming I haven't given it away yet. 

Yo son ,just listened to the two vids on the first two pages, feelinit

what should I check out??

That video 
pimp.gif
 Chromeo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Chaz with da fro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Getting into some of his older stuff. Just copped the Causers of This album the other day. Couldn't believe how dope Eden is. 1:47, joint sounds just like something you would expect from Daft Punk.

Eden is amazing, that part you talking about is one of the greatest pieces of music I've heard in the last couple years.

Toro is a genius.

Getting into some of his older stuff. Just copped the Causers of This album the other day. Couldn't believe how dope Eden is. 1:47, joint sounds just like something you would expect from Daft Punk.

Wow I'm a huge toro fan and I didn't even know this album had bonus tracks. Track is flames though. sheesh.

Seinfeld Intro from the Future

Back
Top Bottom