Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For anyone who has been signing up for raffles way longer than I have: Has any Foot Locker or Champs called on Friday for previous raffles? It seems doubtful. I think that employee was spitting garbage talking about calling on Friday.
Not sure about Jordan's, but Yeezy Boost calls have been on Friday before.

pm u guys!
Wanna share some love my way as well? 
happy.gif

FYI if you're looking for alternatives: release times are public for other Canadian retailers, too.

[edit]

Last edited:
Release times are already public for the Canadian retailers making 1s available online.
Of course they are, but clearly people are asking still, so why not keep it within the family as opposed to giving more unnecessary public exposure?

Last edited:
Well there's about 80 people already lined up at HOH Yonge, including Champs employees that are like 10th line. They got to leave soon to start work.

Of course they are, but clearly people are asking still, so why not keep it within the family as opposed to giving more unnecessary public exposure?

For something like release times online? enh, all that secrecy isn't needed.

Now if there's a store in the GTA that randomly got pairs that no one knew about or a website that's dropping them with no advance announcement I'd understand keeping that info quiet.

All I'm asking is that people should simply request a PM if they need help. I get that its public knowledge, but members are STILL asking here, which means people don't know even though the information has been made public.

If you guys wanna make it public here, go right ahead, I'm not opposed to helping out completely, I'm just proposing helping out the people that contribute and post here.

Last edited:
Anyone know what Solestop is doing for the 1s? I see nothing on their IG page.

Nah Solestop never got nikes. They did consignment at one point but scrapped that idea cause it was taking store space.

They wanted to get an account but nike required them to sell other goods outside of the NSW line in order for them to get more exclusive stuff

Back
Top Bottom