Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hek got banned? When did this happen?

I know it's a longshot, but does anyone know of any stores in the GTA that still carry the Melo 5.5s? Looking for a 10.5 or 11 in the blk/caro colorway.

[ r2kidd = Ryan] [ Location: Toronto (Canada)] [ eBay feedback: r2traps (213+, 0 negs) [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS!
WANTED: Jordan Melo 5.5 Black/Caro sz 10.5 or 11, get at me!

^^ Yeah, haven't picked SC since the Wade issue

^ I think Hek got banned with the e-bickering with Jeremy
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
I know it's a longshot, but does anyone know of any stores in the GTA that still carry the Melo 5.5s? Looking for a 10.5 or 11 in the blk/caro colorway

Pretty sure I saw these at Si Vous Play at Steele's and hwy 27...right by Apotex. They were either the caro or blk/wht. They were cheapo though.

si vous play same location on steeles got

zoom kobe 1's
am 90 rejuvination pack
am 95 rejuvination pack
collection royale dunk low serena williams
2 PL am 1's

and some other nice stuff for reasonable prices...

Q / United Front in the new complex :pimp:
pimp.gif
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

c0nf0cal - thanks, I called but they're the black/white/red ones

NP83 - thanks for the link

skibzk2 - what color/sizes/prices on the Zoom Kobe 1s?

r2kidd - It wouldn't hurt to call up the Finch & Jane Si Vous Play or Lawrence Square location to try on the Melo 5.5s... I know that there is stock still kicking around cause I could swear I've seen it recently.

AM90 Rejuvies are $80-90 & the AM95 Rejuvies are still $129.99 @ Si Vous Play - they still have Tuxedo Pack AM95s as well for a bill.

jbv1, the Melo 5.5s aren't for me, I'm buying them as a gift for someone, so I don't need to try them on. I will definitely call them up to see what they have though, thanks!
[ r2kidd = Ryan] [ Location: Toronto (Canada)] [ eBay feedback: r2traps (213+, 0 negs) [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS!
WANTED: Jordan Melo 5.5 Black/Caro sz 10.5 or 11, get at me!

this had to be during Lent, ugh.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

^ Yes, why not punish your wallet than your self...heh..

Nah j/k...giving something up that you really love is a great way to observe Lent...
FOR TRADE/SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

haha ya i gave up all spending. no spending money with one exception i can spend money on food on tuesdays because thats the longest day of school i have (8am-7pm) so i cant pack that much food lol. grr @ ransom, hope everybody enjoys the sale!
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Looks like I gotta line up before work. Thank goodness I'm like 2 minutes away..

SKAM, if you're reading this, EZinbox me.

i hate lineups

none the less , ill check out ransom on saturday
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

BBC tags are on the bags/tags in bag so they are not on the shirts.

BBC Tees start at around 120 I believe.

I guess it says last year's stock, so last year's stock and BBC is a listed brand on sale, if anything call ransom to confirm if there is a particular tee or style you are looking for.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

r2kidd - you may also want to try the Nike shop in the Oshawa Center. I'm 90% sure I've seen them there. I can check for you if you want...lemme know.

BBC on sale eh. May have to check that out. There were only a few shirts that I liked, but by the time I get to the sale, it should probably be all empty. :frown:

Ryan, my boy is Florida has a VVVNDS pair of Melo 5.5's in blk/caro size 10.5 though, I can probably get for dirt cheap for you, holla at me on msn or email, you know what it is.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

Back
Top Bottom