Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The physical card or the one from the app? It does say one-time use on the app and email pass, so it makes sense, but of course you could always flash the same pass at another outlet and they'll probably let it slide...lol

You had a card? Or did you use the Nike + one?

Physical card, they took it from me and I mentioned I would like to use it again they said no it's not allowed. Another store said I could use it multiple times. I did read the back but I guess it depends who you get at checkout. Who knows maybe in the future it'll be as difficult to use as getting into the ES now a days.

Still no calls? Jeez, this is probably the most dead I've seen this thread when it comes to raffles for a hype release. We must've struck out hard.

Tempted to get the banned 1s since they are restocking. Don't want to get my hopes up though, ndc.ca has never been good to me on Saturday mornings

Still no calls? Jeez, this is probably the most dead I've seen this thread when it comes to raffles for a hype release. We must've struck out hard.
lol the guys over in America are getting a bunch of them. Still no call for me though
frown.gif
, and only four and a half hours left till close. I can't imagine them leaving it till the last minute. Pretty sure I'm going to have to try my luck online. How many people usually win in here for a limited release?

^ not a lot, but been checking TSG as well. People usually post to say they got a call. Its real silent in there too. 

^ not a lot, but been checking TSG as well. People usually post to say they got a call. Its real silent in there too. 
Whats TSG? And I'm starting to think Toronto just got the shaft in terms of how many pairs were sent here. 

Just searched it. FB group?

Last edited:
Toronto Shoe Game - facebook group - 

As i was typing got a call from STC Footlocker, was soo happy but it turns out I won at kids footlocker. Now I got 2x 5Y and no mens yet 

Toronto Shoe Game - facebook group - 

As i was typing got a call from STC Footlocker, was soo happy but it turns out I won at kids footlocker. Now I got 2x 5Y and no mens yet 
lol damn. Well I guess the good news is that they're still making calls. Lets just hope for some mens sizes. 

Kids Footlocker is separate store from the mens footlocker. I dont think they have started calling at all for Men's yet

FYI vm will only let you use the ff pass once. Kinda cheesed, other outlets allow more then one use. They said this is the policy, something fishy about that store hopefully they fix it soon.
Was there anything good at VM when you went?

Got a call from YD for the black toes like around 4pm.....size 10.....I think they were making their rounds.....

Back
Top Bottom