Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My FL connect was telling me the Flip 3's material wise are trash so I'll have to see for myself when I have the chance retail will be $239.99.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Haha, i dunno man im feelin the yellow! but ill try it out, thanks again !~~
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

hahah bobby...

when we gon have our 3 point contest? my pair of shoes against your pair of shoes

shoutout to yung...what flavor wings did u get? haha

DROPPING TODAY AT GOODFOOT NIKE AM 90'S (ST.PATS) AND AT ONE DOOR THE LEBRON AF1 FROM THE NEW 6 PACK DROPS.

CHECK A FEW POSTS PREVIOUS FOR RANSOM'S RELEASES.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

st pattys day this weekend, wheres the party at? someone have a house party im not legal yet. in 2 months ill take NT canada out for drinks to celebrate my 19th.
Drink, drink, wherever you may be, We are the drunk and disorderly, And we don't give a f**k, and we don't give a sh*t, We're going home with the championship.

Whoa...so the Flip 3's retail for $239.99?! I went to FL on Fri and asked the salesman about the retail...when he gave me that reply..."uh yeah I think they retail for $239.99" in that I-just-work-here-I-don't-know-jack-about-Air-Jordans voice...I thought he was BS'ing and I laughed myself out the store

i know the fire red III's are GR's...But im just wondering how much they're retailing for?

Same as the V's for 209.99?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Vaughn Mills Update!

basically the same as what everybody's been saying here

air max (revolution pack or whatever it's called) 360s (all szes)- $79.99.
red AF1s seamless (all sizes) - 79.99
Brazil's (big sizes) - 59.99
1 or 2 pairs left of brown camo AF1s -59.99
skull blazers (all sizes) 49.99
nike boots, some other stuff

there's no jordunks left unless you're a size 6

I remember when this outlet first opened they carried so much heat....blazers, af1s, dunks, safaris, etc... I slepped hard.

That other urban store has all LRG jeans at $99.99...some decent kicks as well.

And SMH @ Jazz, the damn paint on the walls is probably fake
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

Quote:
Are the guys at smelltherich.com homosexual?
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

yo there was some dude looking for an ipod video here? my friend wants to sell his right quick for 150, 30 gig, black. minor scratches and usual wear and tear. not more than a year old. pm me if interested
Drink, drink, wherever you may be, We are the drunk and disorderly, And we don't give a f**k, and we don't give a sh*t, We're going home with the championship.

MR nike authentic - i think Nomad gets Supreme stuff.. but i may be mistaken.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^yea, Nomad gets the Supreme stuff, I'm curious into when the Spring stuff is gonna come in. For those who've hit up nomad for 'preme gear before, did they get boxcaps
formerly shoeWUfreak

Yes, but you've gotta go early or else they're gone like that...

Most of them are spoken for in advance, employees and regular customers who shop/come by regularly are obviously gonna get theirs, so those casual shoppers who only pop in once in a while might have a harder time copping.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

im too lazy to read through the past pages but, does anyone know if any spots in t.o have the glow-in-the-dark blazers?
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

i saw them at FL on queen i believe
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Back
Top Bottom