Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah when you see the regular resellers in the States start dropping their prices on Insta you know the resell demand isn't as high. Seen one guy go from 825 USD down to 700 or best offer for his remaining pairs.

Also no news of Exclu, Capsule or Haven yet? I think Haven was releasing the Roudel Spiridons today so maybe they will be doing later.

Non-Yeezy related - Anybody know if any stores in the GTA are getting the Bape NMDs? I suspect if we get them, it'll be Livestock and/or Haven?

Any recommendations for meeting up when accepting a somewhat large amount of cash? I was thinking about meeting inside a bank, just not sure what is the best form of accepting payment.

Any recommendations for meeting up when accepting a somewhat large amount of cash? I was thinking about meeting inside a bank, just not sure what is the best form of accepting payment.
Ask for 100s. I've been given 20s before and it's a pain to count.

Meeting at a bank might not be all that great. They might kick you out. Are you downtown? If so, I would suggest a busy office building lobby. I often meet at my office by the security desk.

Holt Renfrew might, it seems like they get random NikeLab releases, check with the Bloor store, I think they're most likely to get them, Yorkdale seems even more inconsistent but I've also seen NikeLab releases there.

Thanks. I'll check hr bloor over Yorkdale, even though it's way further. I had horrible service from Yorkdale.

Last edited:

Meeting at a bank might not be all that great. They might kick you out. Are you downtown? If so, I would suggest a busy office building lobby. I often meet at my office by the security desk.
Located in Mississauga. Cash > E-Transfer when dealing with larger amounts of cash?

Located in Mississauga. Cash > E-Transfer when dealing with larger amounts of cash?

Meet at 22 Division at their buy/sell parking. Its monitored by cameras incase anything goes down hill

Paypal, or have them e transfer it on the spot?

Also, just grabbed my pair from EC CHAMPS, no lineup, quick in and out.

DO BRING YOUR RAFFLE TICKET AND ID.

One dude was sobbing and begging the manager cause he lost his ticket but all his other credentials check out.

Paypal, or have them e transfer it on the spot?

Also, just grabbed my pair from EC CHAMPS, no lineup, quick in and out.

DO BRING YOUR RAFFLE TICKET AND ID.

One dude was sobbing and begging the manager cause he lost his ticket but all his other credentials check out.
eTransfer is 100% safe. PayPal is not. Having previously worked in retail banking, there is nothing that can be done once an eTransfer has gone through.

Yeah, when they called last night, she made me repeat my ticket number to her on the phone. She stressed that I needed to bring both the ticket + ID when picking up. Was talking to the girl at the counter, and she said it's amazing how many people didn't pick up, call back, or failed to successfully pick up their pairs today. She made it sound like they may have some leftovers...

Yeah I like the bank cos you just pay it straight in and aren't walking around with a wad of cash a load of people potentially just saw you put in your pocket.

Back
Top Bottom