Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

np

did you sign up for anything there?
Yeah my brother and I signed up for Top 3's and one of his friends signed up for True Blues and Top 3s, no calls for anything so far lol. I was just curious if anyone won anything from them or it was another EC YD case. Guess there's still a few more hours. 

Yeah my brother and I signed up for Top 3's and one of his friends signed up for True Blues and Top 3s, no calls for anything so far lol. I was just curious if anyone won anything from them or it was another EC YD case. Guess there's still a few more hours. 
yea give it some time,

goodluck man

It's a PA day tmrw the malls are gonna be packed. Hope the kids don't flood ndc. It'll be clutch if i can snag tb3s and space jams online

TB3s will be easy... Oakville, Woodbridge, Burlington, etc are all getting these too. Just go to HOH downtown since it's FCFS. There will be lined up, but I'm sure the stock is going to be massive.

Deal check, I'm trading a DS Black/Copper Yeezy 350 for Beluga 350s(worn once indoors and no heel drag), both size 9. I think its pretty fair or I'm winning slightly in terms of value, I think the Belugas are worth 900-1000 brand new. What do you think?

Deal check, I'm trading a DS Black/Copper Yeezy 350 for Beluga 350s(worn once indoors and no heel drag), both size 9. I think its pretty fair or I'm winning slightly in terms of value, I think the Belugas are worth 900-1000 brand new. What do you think?
I think it's worth it.  You're prob winning slightly or it's about even

Seems like a proper deal.  DS 350 Beluga's go about 900-950 these days

did you manage to get yeezys online? Just seeing if it's worth a future investment.  A few of my friends got through manually
Yeah I did, both off Eastbay US. It's worth it if you have a US shipping address, very easy to get. There are a ton of those shipping places along the border. But I used two bots and about 50 proxies so factor those costs in as well. 

Adidas was a bit of a mess but apparently they got very low stock and most of their stock ended up going to Europe or something weird. Yeezymafia was talking about it. 

Last edited:
So I just picked up my cash from Essentials. Got delayed earlier in the day so ended going just as all the high school kids were pilling in to play the keymaster, so didn't stick around to play. Overall it was pretty decent how quickly they sold them but if you're consigning with them you need to chase them about whether the shoes have sold. I had to email/DM them about 10 times until they checked. The customer service in the store is pretty woeful, they leave you standing at the counter for ages. Really going for the Supreme vibe.

Last edited:
So I just picked up my cash from Essentials. Got delayed earlier in the day so ended going just as all the high school kids were pilling in to play the keymaster, so didn't stick around to play. Overall it was pretty decent how quickly they sold them but if you're consigning with them you need to chase them about whether the shoes have sold. I had to email/DM them about 10 times until they checked. The customer service in the store is pretty woeful, they leave you standing at the counter for ages. Really going for the Supreme vibe.
how much did they sell them for?

Back
Top Bottom