Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Mine worked, weird. I think the sold out sizes are officially gone.
If its anything like previous releases, it will come back throughout the day. 

I copped Wc4 around 6pm, OVO 10 at like 1030pm at night, Just Don 2 at 3 or 4 pm. 

I still have my yorkdale pair, but dont feel like going there today, they should have allowed us to pick up tomorrow. But not wanting to paying full retail lol

If its anything like previous releases, it will come back throughout the day. 

I copped Wc4 around 6pm, OVO 10 at like 1030pm at night, Just Don 2 at 3 or 4 pm. 

I still have my yorkdale pair, but dont feel like going there today, they should have allowed us to pick up tomorrow. But not wanting to paying full retail lol
I have to Subway from Union to Yorkdale for my lunch break if there's no sizes available at HOH Yonge/Eaton FTL/Eaton Champs/Yonge Champs. I just want to pick up a pair today as insurance. Hopefully @crono06  lets me know soon!

My 20 off codes worked for me but I'm holding out for now, I feel like there will be plenty of opportunities to get them under retail down the line

heard the quality on the tb3 is no consistent, I hope my pair is ok. Kinda want to go in store and pick and choose a pair next time to be safe.

all the sizes are showing up again on ndc

Last edited:
Went early in the morning at a FCFS store, managed to get a pair from being near the end of the line.  Congrats to all that copped!

I have to Subway from Union to Yorkdale for my lunch break if there's no sizes available at HOH Yonge/Eaton FTL/Eaton Champs/Yonge Champs. I just want to pick up a pair today as insurance. Hopefully @crono06  lets me know soon!
Apologies for the delay. The mall is a disaster, but they did say they had all sizes left at Champs (EC). I didn't bother going to FtL or HoH as it would have literally taken 15+ mins to get to either of those stores. Keep in mind that this was at around 11:10, so not sure what the situation is now.

I would suggest you stay away from the mall unless absolutely necessary. I went early in the morning (at like 8) and boy, what a difference it is. I was in and out within 5 mins at that time, but now it's crazy.

Went to Best Buy and it took over 50 mins just to get checked out 
mean.gif

Edit: I see you copped online. Grats, and good thing you don't have to deal with the savages.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by True Blues  
Kind of surprised people are grabbing the IIIs.

Gross, IMO, but whatever floats your boat.
Ironic the guy with the name "TRUE BLUE" is calling them gross? lool

I didn't cop for various reasons but they look like a good shoe for the aficionados.

Apologies for the delay. The mall is a disaster, but they did say they had all sizes left at Champs (EC). I didn't bother going to FtL or HoH as it would have literally taken 15+ mins to get to either of those stores. Keep in mind that this was at around 11:10, so not sure what the situation is now.

I would suggest you stay away from the mall unless absolutely necessary. I went early in the morning (at like 8) and boy, what a difference it is. I was in and out within 5 mins at that time, but now it's crazy.

Went to Best Buy and it took over 50 mins just to get checked out 
mean.gif

Edit: I see you copped online. Grats, and good thing you don't have to deal with the savages.
Thanks for the update Bro, gonna check out the scene at HOH during lunch cuz I got nothing better to do now.

The Toronto Star is reporting that the longest lineups for Black Friday Shopping at both Eatons and Yorkdale were for the Jordan 3's lol.

I know Jordans aren't everyone's thing but kinda harsh, lol. Curious as to what your into or feel isn't 'gross'? (Genuine question)
I wanted to grab them but I heard that the quality is terrible. The cyber IIIs are more butter than TB 

Thanks for the update Bro, gonna check out the scene at HOH during lunch cuz I got nothing better to do now.

The Toronto Star is reporting that the longest lineups for Black Friday Shopping at both Eatons and Yorkdale were for the Jordan 3's lol.
Lol prepare to just go to 1 or 2 stores. Even the sidewalks leading to the area are hectic.

truenorth truenorth I can't get past the silouhette on this version.

True Blue IIIs are my favourite Jordan, though. Still have my pair from 2001 (when I joined NT).

Last edited:
Kind of surprised people are grabbing the IIIs.

Gross, IMO, but whatever floats your boat.
I agree. I'm not a fan of the red on the back of the tongue. Guess I'm just used to the jumpman retros. I still wear my 2001's as well. They need a midsole repaint soon though 

@truenorth I can't get past the silouhette on this version.

True Blue IIIs are my favourite Jordan, though. Still have my pair from 2001 (when I joined NT).
All good brother. I was just a little perplexed that you of all people who has a handle devoted to that specific model would not be interested in them.

Parking lot at halton is nuts!
Do they still have that parking lot near the corner of Trafalgar and Steeles under construction? Parking there was a mess before they started that and I cant imagine how much worse it got if they didnt finish that yet.

mean.gif
 at Nike Employee store, did not stock mens size True Blues.

They make is so difficult to get in there and then when you get in, never have good stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom