Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I hit the RSBB at FTL.ca, customer rep said they were packed and is going to ship. It was all lies.

Can't believe the space jams come out in less than two weeks. It feels like yesterday the gammas dropped

Anybody know where I can get the tune squad jersey in the white size medium? Its sold out online and Ive tried HOH dt too and its sold out already
mean.gif

was busy at work all morning. can't believe I missed the bred 1s again. It restocked so many times and still no luck grabbing a pair, maybe it's meant to be

Anybody know where I can get the tune squad jersey in the white size medium? Its sold out online and Ive tried HOH dt too and its sold out already
mean.gif
They fit tight just so you know. I wear a Large in the NBA Swingman Jersey, I needed a XL for the Tune Squad.

They fit tight just so you know. I wear a Large in the NBA Swingman Jersey, I needed a XL for the Tune Squad.
Ya that's what I figured too.. In the adidas swingman jersey im a small so figured a Medium would fit good....but im still on the hunt for one...I called HOH dt at 9:30 am and they were sold out already

Reigning Champ UB stock as of right now on adidas: USA - 2,900 Canada - 59

lol why do they always have to give us such pathetic stock numbers

Back
Top Bottom