Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Don't get me wrong I like them enough to get at retail and wear them. Probs would have tried if not in a cast and working today. But no way for resale.

Yeah I think they're alright. I'm a big RC fan and I really like UBs so when I heard about this collab I thought it was going to be one of the main shoes for me. They're nice but a bit underwhelming. The clothing line is bang average as well, just reg RC stuff with a co brand logo, kinda boring. If it hits sale racks i'll prob grab some, like I did with Asics collab. 
I agree, RC produces rather average/bland clothing but their quality is top notch. Then again they can't really do much with the UBs IMO to make them stand out more, like using better materials. Unlike brands like Saucony and Asics who go all out with their collabs.

I actually really like the RC Ultra Boosts. Though honestly, for the prices of some of these collabs and the style they're going for, they should be doing better. I mean, the gold medal Ultra Boost is a prime example. Think about if these kicks had a leather cage? 
Same. I'd rather purchase the Gold Metal Ultraboost than the RC UBs. Atleast they changed them up and added the leather cage and tongue; and I really like the gold heel cup.

Last edited:
Didn't care for the shoes, but they're nice. The RC x adidas collection in general was well done, just sucks the availability here (the shoes) was so poor. :smh:

Anyone heard of nonewfriends.ca I'm jus wondering if they're legit and based at MTL maybe better customer service than influence U?

I agree, RC produces rather average/bland clothing but their quality is top notch. Then again they can't really do much with the UBs IMO to make them stand out more, like using better materials. Unlike brands like Saucony and Asics who go all out with their collabs.

Same. I'd rather purchase the Gold Metal Ultraboost than the RC UBs. Atleast they changed them up and added the leather cage and tongue; and I really like the gold heel cup.
If that heel cup was matte, I might have paid resell, haha. 

man i was hoping the RC UBs would have tons of stock since it was a Canadian company. Tried online last night failed, didnt bother this morning. Resale for em is ridiculous, guess it on to the next lol

How do releases on Exclucity work? I can't access the product page until the timer hits 0?

If it's time and you haven't started processing payment, you're most likely to take an L for a hyped shoe...

You actually need to cart before the shoes are available

L or not, I'm only trying for a friend 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom