Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Annoyed with Kicks Deals Canada right now, I tweeted asking if the raffle was for the Toronto allocation or the Online allocation, he replied to my tweet and said its for the online allocation. I stopped looking at my phone for alerts because of that. Serves me right I guess, I shouldn't have relied on him.
I know Haven took down their post about online though. Was a safe assumption. 

Annoyed with Kicks Deals Canada right now, I tweeted asking if the raffle was for the Toronto allocation or the Online allocation, he replied to my tweet and said its for the online allocation. I stopped looking at my phone for alerts because of that. Serves me right I guess, I shouldn't have relied on him.

The only good side I could think of is at least you weren't the firsts to camp for the whole night, guaranteed a pair, having other people cut in line probably, and only having them to tell you to go back home.

Also heard livestock only had 15 pairs (basically 1 in each size). Lines were long I bet.

Last edited:

He probably made a mistake......but still support him, ppl make mistakes.....but I got a lot of Ws because of them.....

He probably made a mistake......but still support him, ppl make mistakes.....but I got a lot of Ws because of them.....

I know Haven took down their post about online though. Was a safe assumption. 
The only good side I could think of is at least you weren't the firsts to camp for the whole night, guaranteed a pair, having other people cut in line probably, and only having them to tell you to go back home.

Also heard livestock only had 15 pairs (basically 1 in each size). Lines were long I bet.
Yeah I should clarify that I don't think he's totally unreliable now, he's gotten me a ton of W's and I'll never stop supporting him. I'm saying its my fault that I didn't pay attention myself and took his word alone.

Praying I get a raffle W, I really don't wanna pay resell for these.

who cares, it's not like you could of cop when they drop online, bots are refreshing every sec to add to cart anyway

I don't understand the hype for UBs. They're the most basic and ugliest looking shoe IMO. 

​But to each their own.
50% true, uncaged is actually dope imo. That PK material is made for slip on designed shoes imo. so damn comfortable. CS1, R1, and uncaged UB.

I'm guessing that's the case.  Pics of the situation in front of store shows that there's a big crowd of people.  Wouldn't be surprised that there are line cutters etc.
there is always line cutters which bothers me a lot. Resell or not, that doesn't bother me cuz if you put in the work and you get rewarded, but line cutters are cheaters. Kids nowadays always talk abt finesse and stupidity and that's what they are willing to do. Also I hate ppl who act they work for the store and form a list on their phone, TF and then somehow your spot got bump down a few cuz they sneak someone in there. People are not civilised when it comes to DT line ups. A lot less trouble when I lined up at suburb malls and etc. Just my opinion. And the worst is those guys acted like they are dealing drugs or something at line up in DT area. Did a line up at haven for the SF AF1, never again. 

who cares, it's not like you could of cop when they drop online, bots are refreshing every sec to add to cart anyway
Yeah the online release was impossible. I used a page monitor to tell me when something new gets added to the page so it rang and I opened it instantly and as soon as I tried to add to cart, it added but checkout just said Inventory Issues. 

there is always line cutters which bothers me a lot. Resell or not, that doesn't bother me cuz if you put in the work and you get rewarded, but line cutters are cheaters. Kids nowadays always talk abt finesse and stupidity and that's what they are willing to do. Also I hate ppl who act they work for the store and form a list on their phone, TF and then somehow your spot got bump down a few cuz they sneak someone in there. People are not civilised when it comes to DT line ups. A lot less trouble when I lined up at suburb malls and etc. Just my opinion. And the worst is those guys acted like they are dealing drugs or something at line up in DT area. Did a line up at haven for the SF AF1, never again. 
Lots of fools in the city man, and unfortunately even more in this game. Lots of kids with their priorities backwards, those are always the ones you have to be careful about. I've never lined up anywhere DT and probably never will, not worth the headache. Hearing stories like Haven sending people home after they've been waiting all night just makes that decision even easier. 

I remember when the concord 11s came out and citytv was interviewing some lady with a baby lining up at Champs for them at 6 in the morning. The line was less than 20 people

I've only lined up for shoes once and it wasn't even needed

I remember when the concord 11s came out and citytv was interviewing some lady with a baby lining up at Champs for them at 6 in the morning. The line was less than 20 people

I've only lined up for shoes once and it wasn't even needed
I used to be into gaming so I've lined up for a few midnight releases for games but those were much more controlled and people were more civilized. Although I think a big reason for that is because games aren't limited, people just lined up because they wanted to play it at midnight. No issues about going home empty handed or trying to make money off a game. 

Lined up once at Capsule for the UB Olympic Pack, swore off lineups right after. Resellers at the front of the line taking down names on their phones, line cutting, etc. like @bong1498  mentioned. Would rather pay resell on my own time than deal with that stupidity.

Lined up once at Capsule for the UB Olympic Pack, swore off lineups right after. Resellers at the front of the line taking down names on their phones, line cutting, etc. like @bong1498  mentioned. Would rather pay resell on my own time than deal with that stupidity.
Yeah, sometimes you just have to realize that your time is more valuable than that. The line cutting would piss me off bad, that's a major pet peeve of mine. So ******* disrespectful to everyone in line to just not care about the fact they've been waiting for hours and just go step in front. I'm surprised no one says or does anything about that. 

Yeah, sometimes you just have to realize that your time is more valuable than that. The line cutting would piss me off bad, that's a major pet peeve of mine. So ******* disrespectful to everyone in line to just not care about the fact they've been waiting for hours and just go step in front. I'm surprised no one says or does anything about that. 
Yeah I don't think I could handle that, would probs lose my cool. What's this name taking business?

Need some help guys
I'm heading to Chicago next week from 8/12 to 10/12 for a game, took way too many Ls lately and just wanna secure a pair of space jams. I know its GR but i just wanna grab these AT LEAST. I guess there's no way for me to grab a pair when i come back, should I go line up in store in Chicago or just try my luck online? If i go line up which store should I go???
I would try the NikeTown on Michigan - they should have a LOT of pairs there. They had about 600 pairs for the Doernbecher 9 release if that gives you any indication....

Yeah I don't think I could handle that, would probs lose my cool. What's this name taking business?
I'm guessing for people who strike out and end up paying resell. The resellers can just sell to them after. 

From what I saw, the name taking was for the group of resellers at the front of the line to determine which place in line everyone else had. They would then proceed to sneak names of their homies in, and they act as if they control the order of the line.

The problem is that resellers who do this are in groups of 4 or more guys, so actively protesting could result in a huge fight, especially if you're alone, so its kinda not worth it over a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
KDC just tweeted some guy waited 16 hours at Livestock for Triple Black 

I would be embarrassed to tell anyone that, let alone tweet it to KDC just to share with his followers 

Only lined up once in DT back in 2013 and that was for a pair of Kobe 8 Mambacurial. I think a couple of NTers lined up for that shoe as well and that was when lining up was more civilized.

I think lining up in DT has been troublesome only for the last 1 or 2 years with all these new cats who are in HS and living in their parents basement cause when my boy camped out for the Yeezy 2 at Niketown before they kicked everybody due to complaints from near by stores with it being an upscale area or something everybody was civilized. Hell even the LeBron 10 Cork and Galaxy Foams people were civilized at NT Bloor and those shoes back then were WAY more hyped than the TB UB or RC UB.

Last edited:

From what I saw, the name taking was for the group of resellers at the front of the line to determine which place in line everyone else had. They would then proceed to sneak names of their homies in, and they act as if they control the order of the line.

The problem is that resellers who do this are in groups of 4 or more guys, so actively protesting could result in a huge fight, especially if you're alone, so its kinda not worth it over a pair of shoes.
Yeah that's the thing so not worth it over a pair of shoes but people like that infuriate me, what makes you think you have the right to do that.

Last edited:

Oh that makes sense. Yeah I hear you, definitely not worth it but that's seriously annoying. Just shows that these people were never taught about respect or courtesy. 
Only lined up once in DT back in 2013 and that was for a pair of Kobe 8 Mambacurial. I think a couple of NTers lined up for that shoe as well and that was when lining up was more civilized.

I think lining up in DT has been troublesome only for the last 1 or 2 years with all these new cats who are in HS and living in their parents basement cause when my boy camped out for the Yeezy 2 at Niketown before they kicked everybody due to complaints or something everybody was civilized. Hell even the LeBron 10 Cork and Galaxy Foams people were civilized at NT Bloor and those shoes back then were WAY more hyped than the TB UB or RC UB.
Its a lot of the younger kids these days. A lot of them have a messed up mindset and zero respect for other people. 

Last edited:
Its a lot of the younger kids these days. A lot of them have a messed up mindset and zero respect for other people. 

Yep I see a lot of young kids these days. Nothing against kids cause I started off young as well but like you said none of them have respect which causes all these problems and ruins it for everyone who is in this hobby :smh:

Last edited:

I think lining up in DT has been troublesome only for the last 1 or 2 years with all these new cats who are in HS and living in their parents basement cause when my boy camped out for the Yeezy 2 at Niketown before they kicked everybody due to complaints or something everybody was civilized. Hell even the LeBron 10 Cork and Galaxy Foams people were civilized at NT Bloor and those shoes back then were WAY more hyped than the TB UB or RC UB.
This is true. I recall the line for the Yeezy 2s to be very civilized.

Oh that makes sense. Yeah I hear you, definitely not worth it but that's seriously annoying. Just shows that these people were never taught about respect or courtesy. 

This is what happens when parents don't whoop their children.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom