Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks for the info. I called and they were not able to locate my size (10.5). Were they on the hash wall or on the regular shelves?

They were on the hash wall, plenty of sizes to go around but they may have been eaten up.

If you're interested, the black/red colorway was on shelves still for around $80 I believe? (I may be off on that)

True, the toebox on the 2.0s just kills it for me, though I can deal with the triple white and core black pairs. But the 3.0s just look like a different shoe. I won a couple pairs of the yeezy 350 v2s and I was offered a pair of DS Cream ultraboost and $150 for the copper pair, which I probably should of taken lol. I find myself only wearing the Red and Green pair of V2s.
how much are DS Triple Whites UB v1.0 going for these days?

Damn, I thought everyone was going to hit on these. 

We will, he means there's 600 more calls to be made. Calls are made today and tomorrow for all sizes. A real life example would be people got calls for size 11 on Wednesday and Thursday for the True Blue 3's, from the same store.

Last edited:
We will, he means there's 600 more calls to be made. Calls are made today and tomorrow for all sizes. A real life example would be people got calls for size 11 on Wednesday and Thursday for the True Blue 3's, from the same store.
Ohh, got it, totally misunderstood that. Kind of undecided about these but I guess I'll have to decide soon. 

Damn I was like the 80th person for size 10 there and didn't get a call. Oh well lol

I saw 35 people signed up for size 13 at Sherway. That's quite a bit of people signed up. I think there will be loads of pairs but not enough.

if anyone misses a call. call the store back. you might still be able to get the shoe. champs yorkdale called me at 1020pm and i called them back at 1050 and they said im good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom