Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got a confirmation from FTL.ca 10 mins after I checked out. The following day, I contacted customer care to try and cancel the order but I was told that the order has already been processed and can no longer be cancelled.

Just checking in for science, but has there been a time where FTL/Champs have started a raffle before the official sneaker company confirms a drop for them?

Yeah, literally the last Yeezy release.
I see. Totally forgot about them.

Looks like its a tough one with long lines again. Just called YD FTL + Champs, 1 day raffles again like last time, and starts tomorrow for those 2 locations. Opening til 6pm for Champs, I think I heard Opening-5?pm for FTL.

Last edited:

I see. Totally forgot about them.

Looks like its a tough one with long lines again. Just called YD FTL + Champs, 1 day raffles again like last time, and starts tomorrow for those 2 locations. Opening til 6pm for Champs, I think I heard Opening-5?pm for FTL.
What kinda stupidity is that, they have today to do them as well and they decide to start them tomorrow? The hell?

What kinda stupidity is that, they have today to do them as well and they decide to start them tomorrow? The hell?
Yea, not sure why they didn't start them today if it's really confirmed. I'll call downtown locations in 15 mins to check in with them as well. FTL launch locator hasn't updated yet either which doesn't help.

Edit-

So far that I've called:

YD Champs - Tmrw  Opening til 6pm

YD FTL - Tmrw Opening til 5pm

Yonge Street FTL - Tmrw Opening til 6pm

Eaton Center FTL -  Tmrw Opening til 5pm

Eaton Center Champs - Getting them, don't know when raffles are starting.......ok.

Yonge Street Champs - Raffles Today and Tomorrow apparently.

SQ1 FTL - someone below said tomorrow.

If Yonge street Champs is starting today...I would go to Eaton Champs as well and check, Eaton Champs always close raffles at/before 6pm.

For FTL, some are closing at 5pm, some at 6pm. I will say go before 5pm.

Champs STC not getting them.

SQ1 Champs not getting them.

In other words, go to the FTL and Champs that had them last release.

I should also say, I've been misinformed before even through calling, if you are around Yonge Street Champs/Eatons Champs to confirm if it's really starting today for those locations, let us know.

Last edited:
Called SQ1 FTL on the weekend to confirm when they're doing their yeezy raffle and she said Monday. I'm here now and they are doing it tomorrow. Wtf! Took the day off to enter raffles.

Called SQ1 FTL on the weekend to confirm when they're doing their yeezy raffle and she said Monday. I'm here now and they are doing it tomorrow. Wtf! Took the day off to enter raffles.
that sucks...  are you still able to enter tomorrow?

ASG KB 11 $130 +30% off on hash in VM. Limited sizing.
Good luck hunting guys.

Last edited:
Yea, not sure why they didn't start them today if it's really confirmed. I'll call downtown locations in 15 mins to check in with them as well. FTL launch locator hasn't updated yet either which doesn't help.

Edit-

So far that I've called:
YD Champs - Tmrw  Opening til 6pm
YD FTL - Tmrw Opening til 5pm
Yonge Street FTL - Tmrw Opening til 6pm
Eaton Center FTL -  Tmrw Opening til 5pm
Eaton Center Champs - Getting them, don't know when raffles are starting.......ok.
Yonge Street Champs - Raffles Today and Tomorrow apparently.
SQ1 FTL - someone below said tomorrow.

If Yonge street Champs is starting today...I would go to Eaton Champs as well and check, Eaton Champs always close raffles at/before 6pm.
For FTL, some are closing at 5pm, some at 6pm. I will say go before 5pm.

Champs STC not getting them.
SQ1 Champs not getting them.

In other words, go to the FTL and Champs that had them last release.

I should also say, I've been misinformed before even through calling, if you are around Yonge Street Champs/Eatons Champs to confirm if it's really starting today for those locations, let us know.
Thanks dude!

Even though Space Jams were "widely" available, outside the DT core like at kitchener FL only had 20 something pairs, Erin Mills FL they only had 28 pairs, SC SQ1 only had like 40 pairs and Sherway SC had less than that.

and they were 40 people lining up outside SQ1 and Erin Mills at 5am. We didn't win any raffles either.

My brother and I had to drive all the way DT HOH to secure our pair, yeah we could have went home first and came back later and still got our sizes but at that point we didn't want to risk nothing because we took 3 Ls before 6am already. So we waited 3 hours in line...I mean at least HOH gave us a nice Jordan SJ bag and free stickers. The line was like 100 deep at 6am, I can't imagine how early those first 23 people came to get those beats.

I feel like a lot of people tooks Ls for sure if they couldn't make it Toronto or get a pair online.

Yeah they will restock in the future but some people like my brother have been waiting forever for these and want them before christmas. 

Even though Space Jams were "widely" available, outside the DT core like at kitchener FL only had 20 something pairs, Erin Mills FL they only had 28 pairs, SC SQ1 only had like 40 pairs and Sherway SC had less than that.

and they were 40 people lining up outside SQ1 and Erin Mills at 5am. We didn't win any raffles either.

My brother and I had to drive all the way DT HOH to secure our pair, yeah we could have went home first and came back later and still got our sizes but at that point we didn't want to risk nothing because we took 3 Ls before 6am already. So we waited 3 hours in line...I mean at least HOH gave us a nice Jordan SJ bag and free stickers. The line was like 100 deep at 6am, I can't imagine how early those first 23 people came to get those beats.

I feel like a lot of people tooks Ls for sure if they couldn't make it Toronto or get a pair online.

Yeah they will restock in the future but some people like my brother have been waiting forever for these and want them before christmas. 
glad you got your pair.  Some people lined up overnight at some of the malls like Fairview so I'm guessing the people at HOH did the same

glad to hear your mission paid off bro.  At least you're lucky the snow held off for you guys that day.

like it's been said on here time and time again if you put in the work you will get your pairs (especailly for bigger releases like space jams).

I really thought there were more numbers for these even outside of toronto.  But it seems online had the most stock, there were several restocks throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom