Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

does anyone remember the sidewalk sales GDFT used to do once a year in the summer?  I remember copping stabs and 95s for $40. 

those were the days

Some visual nostalgia....

These were such a great pair...one of the best from that project for sure.

:pimp:

I always liked that goodfoot grizzlies tees

I'll randomly search Goodfoot stuff on Kijiji or Ebay sometimes, and those varsities will pop up now and again. I remember them being quite nice quality too...I was gonna guess more than $350. Varsities in general seem to be cheaper these days, both quality and price-wise....I guess as they've become more popular and fast fashion for many. I remember Supreme's older varsities were close to the $600 US mark retail.

It's definitely crazy to think back at the stuff that you could just walk in and buy with zero fuss at Goodfoot. Homegrown 90's, Animal AM1's, Viotech AM1's....

Anyone remember Cartel? I think dude owned a skate shop on the east side too.
I remember Cartel.  They had another store that was DT as well but don't remember the name

does anyone remember the sidewalk sales GDFT used to do once a year in the summer?  I remember copping stabs and 95s for $40. 

those were the days
Was just about to post this! $10 T-shirts and a sale in that sketchy alley way beside the store lmao. Those sales were actually pretty decent too! The last one I went to though was at the St Clair West location and it was in the winter. 2 hours in line and I hadn't moved, so I left. Shortly after, Goodfoot shut down. Anyone know why they went the way of the Dodo bird? I'm guessing that they expanded too fast with all the new stores, but some insight would be great!

Last edited:
The sales at Stussy were awesome tee. Bins of $10, $20, and $30 tees. Accessories for like $10.

I heard from one of the other stores (I don't remember which one anymore, it was a long long time ago) that it had something to do with their Nike account. I think Nike didn't like some of their business practices.

those pics damn...thnx for memories

I think I know what those "practices" were but not gonna snitch...lets just say GDFT looked out for sneakerheads' interests

but hey that was back in 00's...if GDFT still around they prob only need an adidas account & watch da money pile up

Last edited:
Didnt GDFT sell shoes early which caused them to close?
I remember seeing the Titanium 23's on ebay with gdft reciepts before the release date

I feel a lot of us grew up with Goodfoot as the store we could relate to as sneakerheads. Pioneered a lot of the culture here in Toronto and it's much appreciated. It was the store that put me and my friends onto the streetwear scene as well. I remember one Boxing Day sale where it was like -50 degrees and the lineup was around the block. Stood in it like a hypebeast and got in and bought like some Crooks&Castles garbage and an atomic orange fitted with the G logo I wouldn't be caught dead in today hahaha. Experiences though nonetheless.

I feel a lot of us grew up with Goodfoot as the store we could relate to as sneakerheads. Pioneered a lot of the culture here in Toronto and it's much appreciated. It was the store that put me and my friends onto the streetwear scene as well. I remember one Boxing Day sale where it was like -50 degrees and the lineup was around the block. Stood in it like a hypebeast and got in and bought like some Crooks&Castles garbage and an atomic orange fitted with the G logo I wouldn't be caught dead in today hahaha. Experiences though nonetheless.

yep it was ahead of its time...remember that heineken dunk sb line up?

forget those UB @ sportchek...their site is sh!+ and shows stock avail when there aint...even stouffville/leaside store showing low inventory...call them & none avail

Last edited:
Does anyone know if those Camo OVO hoodies with the big owl on the front are in stock at the Toronto location? All sold out online.
Yo homie. I just drove by the OVO store about 30 mins ago and they were re-stocking the OVO camo hoodies in the front window. They must have just received a new batch. Give em a call!

lol @ the nostalgia trips.

I still have the GDFT "Ride Jock" tee in a box somewhere and still wear that 'Goons' fitted every now and then. Remember when Supreme was still stocked at Nomad?

i've seen a ton of Goodfoot fitteds and snapbacks at Platos closet in Oakville.

One or two of those mighta been mine. lmao.

Wow, a lot of reminiscing going on about the old days in this thread I see. I still remember being in highschool and taking public transportation all the way from Sauaga just to go to Ransom. I think I still might have a BBC/Ice cream zip up from them I got on sale for a really good price with the original receipt and tags still in the plastic lying around somewhere. Scene was completely different back then, was unbelievable the stuff you could find sitting even in places like SVP I remember am95 torches and parras sitting forever with huge markdowns

Wow, a lot of reminiscing going on about the old days in this thread I see. I still remember being in highschool and taking public transportation all the way from Sauaga just to go to Ransom. I think I still might have a BBC/Ice cream zip up from them I got on sale for a really good price with the original receipt and tags still in the plastic lying around somewhere. Scene was completely different back then, was unbelievable the stuff you could find sitting even in places like SVP I remember am95 torches and parras sitting forever with huge markdowns

I will forever be cheesed about missing out on the Alife x Canada Goose that I missed out on during Boxing Day. Saw an XL on the rack and made the assumption it was the only one...:smh:

I will forever be cheesed about missing out on the Alife x Canada Goose that I missed out on during Boxing Day. Saw an XL on the rack and made the assumption it was the only one...:smh:

Yes! I remember wanting one so bad but I didn't have cash like that at the time. When I was downtown one day I walked by King Edward Sheraton and that guy who used to be on muchtv all the time Rick Campanelli was rocking one, which just rubbed it in more lol

Yo homie. I just drove by the OVO store about 30 mins ago and they were re-stocking the OVO camo hoodies in the front window. They must have just received a new batch. Give em a call!
Is that for sure, I went by on the weekend and they had all the camo tees in short and long sleeve but no hoodies.

Just dropping by to say for those interested in the PK NMDs launching on the 26th, there's around 150 pairs per colourway in stock online AdidasCanada. Not an extremely low stock but not so great either thinking everyone will try online as its Boxing Day.

-carry on with those nostalgia, nice to hear some history back in the day.

Last edited:
That Matt Babel (?) dude used to hang around Goodfoot and LS all the time too. Those were the days when you could preorder from Footlocker and not worry about line ups at all...

That Matt Babel (?) dude used to hang around Goodfoot and LS all the time too. Those were the days when you could preorder from Footlocker and not worry about line ups at all...
those were the days. 

I remember passing by Goodfoot back in the day and The Weeknd and his boys were just chilling outside of Nomad.

Back
Top Bottom