Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Doubt many in here will care but Virgil Abloh's Off-White flagship store opened yesterday in Yorkville. I guess they wanted to do a silent opening since there's been no news or announcement of the opening yesterday. Opened until 4pm today, the "grand opening" is set for Feb.
Took a look at the site because I was curious what this was. 

https://www.off---white.com/en/CA/men/products/omea043f162050346000#image-0

What the hell is that? 
laugh.gif

They've got some nice sweaters and jackets though. 

Last edited:
Anyone get me a size 13 in the NMD Tri colour? I can get you any size from 8-12...
I'm in New Orleans right now and I can get any size but they didn't receive them in a size 13.

These run half a size big... I wear 13 in Ultraboost 3.0 and Yeezy 350 v1 and I ended up buying a size 12 after a store employee convinced me to size down.

Last edited:
Took a look at the site because I was curious what this was. 

https://www.off---white.com/en/CA/men/products/omea043f162050346000#image-0

What the hell is that? :lol:  

They've got some nice sweaters and jackets though. 

Yeah, not a brand I personally am into but its been thriving these past few years.

Their stuff is really nice, but probably out of my price range :frown:  Is it daily? Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Pretty sure it's open daily, minus the standard holidays. A few friends went today, said it was one of the best designed stores they have seen in Toronto.

Last edited:
Hey guys, question sorry non Nike but does anyone have a real pic of the Yeezys black and white that just dropped? For some reason mine look olive white....
Got them from Champ's on Yonge Street
Yes, they look quite similar I have both pairs, but likely gonna sell the whites because it makes no sense to keep them both when they are this similar. Left is olive, right is white:

SVP Sports in Pickering? LOL. Shoot, I don't even know. I've been as far as Bowmanville and there isn't a damn thing that far east that I can even think of.

Good luck.

exclucity has 30% off everything except for last weeks releases. You could get the white/black (space jam) 9 for 30% off, and free shipping.

Good deal for CP Chelseas?
Definitely a good price. But OoS now
Oh shoot. There was just a few sizes left when I posted. Guess it's OOS now. I've wanted a pair for a while to add to my boot rotation but I can't say I've followed the prices they drop to. The time around Black Friday, Nordstrom had them for like $585 or something on sale. Not sure what the full retail is in retail stores here.

Back
Top Bottom