Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone else stuck at work? out of 22 people in the office, there are only 4. one for each department.

clock is ticking so slow

anyone else stuck at work? out of 22 people in the office, there are only 4. one for each department.

clock is ticking so slow
Isn't today (Dec 27) technically a stat holiday since christmas day fell on a Sunday this year? Unless you got the 24th off in lieu of christmas day.

lol my thoughts exactly...

my office has pretty good attendance today actually.

But it has been slow, so I took an extra long break and did some shopping down bloor lol

I don't know if its just me or do boxing day deals get worse every year?

Depends. The deals are still the same, just more exclusions or good items you'd usually catch aren't around anymore (if you're speaking about clothing).

They had olive ones a couple weeks ago. Maybe 4-5 max in various sizes and was marked down to $170 I believe. Decent price for the villain but I still didn't buy one...They also had the escobar sweats in olive for $109 plus tax. Passed on those too. Nothing against those who love JE, it's just not really my style.

Not bad (the hoody).

What kind of person doesn't pick up their yeezys after all this time?

You'd be shocked. The last 3 Yeezy drops I've heard from a few stores that winners didn't come pick up their pairs. So they either re-raffled or dropped them in-store.

BBranded upped their boxing day sale to 30% off everything, slowly wanting to pull the trigger on those presto mid utilitys lol

Is $463 all in for a pair of CP suede Tobacco Chelseas a good price? Unfamiliar with the market for these.

Back
Top Bottom