Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jordan Store at Yonge-dundas has got a big construction covering over the front with a space jam ad..  Looking like a potential all-star weekend opening again?

Anyone going for these Thursday?

Not to derail the ongoing conversation but anyone know what stores other than Livestock are releasing these on Thursday?

Im also getting a lot of "are these available" and after i respond yes, never hear from them again. 

Facebook - gotta deal with "can i have more pics" , shoes are DS :smh:  I already take lots of detailed pics to start off with. 

Yeah I've been getting a lot of those msgs on Kijiji, I just ignore them. Same goes for those who ask for the price or how much I'm looking for. I've moved stuff in the TSG group on FB but I'm more successful on Kijiji I find. I did do an FB/TSG sale earlier this month that went well, buyer from Montreal paid via EMT. First time doing a transaction that way.

Jordan Store at Yonge-dundas has got a big construction covering over the front with a space jam ad..  Looking like a potential all-star weekend opening again?

I was told the JB store is opening AS Weekend next month, but I know a few people who have been interviewed for jobs there and they were told the store is opening in March. Not sure what's going on.

Not to derail the ongoing conversation but anyone know what stores other than Livestock are releasing these on Thursday?

Exclucity @xquizit  
I don't think Exclucity is getting that specific boosted model of the shoe. Only Livestock and Adidas Originals + Adidas Canada online so far has confirmed. 

Edit: stock on Adidas Canada is pretty horrible too, only 50 pairs for that boosted version as of now (compared to US's 3600 pairs), and 47 pairs on the pink Eqt Support ADVs (not even a full size run on those cause certain sizes have like 10 pairs)

Last edited:
Oh damn
I don't think Exclucity is getting that specific boosted model of the shoe. Only Livestock and Adidas Originals + Adidas Canada online so far has confirmed. 

Edit: stock on Adidas Canada is pretty horrible too, only 50 pairs for that boosted version as of now (compared to US's 3600 pairs), and 47 pairs on the pink Eqt Support ADVs (not even a full size run on those cause certain sizes have like 10 pairs)

Well, that's a lost cause. Thanks for the info.

Kijiji is my go to. But last few interactions have been really bad. 

I also go with the stern approach of take or leave it mentality. Made a deal with some guy and said fine ill give you the price you want but you gotta come to me. Proceeds to asks for additional pics and i provide them. Then says he'll think about it. 

Next morning asks me to go meet him where he wants. I tell him no, we already agreed to price and place, then wants to reduce his offer. At this point, I tell him i dont want to do the deal with im anymore. 

Im also getting a lot of "are these available" and after i respond yes, never hear from them again. 

Facebook - gotta deal with "can i have more pics" , shoes are DS 
mean.gif
 I already take lots of detailed pics to start off with. 
I'm finding a lot of responses from kijiji are going to my junk/spam folder.  not sure if that's what's happening with those ghost emails.  Kijiji is good and bad, lots of ppl just offering stupid trades even when the ad says Cash only.  Probably my biggest peeve with kijiji

EQT ADV 91-16 (non boost) should be dropping at most boutique Adidas stockist.  I know Solestop is getting them and I would suspect the usual suspects that carried the other ADVs from before would have them as well.  FYI, they're $160CAD and the EQT ADV 93-17 (Boost) is gonna retail for $230 CAD

Last edited:

Would be nice if Adidas announces the release of these with more than a week's notice so that raffles could be longer than one day...
Stores know in advance if they're getting them usually.  They just prefer to do one day raffles because there's going to be way more entries than pairs anyway.  Raffles are a lot of work for stores so why drag it out? No benefit to them.

Stores know in advance if they're getting them usually.  They just prefer to do one day raffles because there's going to be way more entries than pairs anyway.  Raffles are a lot of work for stores so why drag it out? No benefit to them.
So that there isn't long lineups. Its not fair to the people who have to work in Toronto and can only sign up during their lunch break to wait in hour long lineups. Not to mention that they usually end Yeezy raffles at 6, so if you work a standard 9-5 and you try to head to locations outside of the City, you'll probably be too late. 

Besides, all raffles for Jordans are two day affairs, why not do the same for Yeezys?

So that there isn't long lineups. Its not fair to the people who have to work in Toronto and can only sign up during their lunch break to wait in hour long lineups. Not to mention that they usually end Yeezy raffles at 6, so if you work a standard 9-5 and you try to head to locations outside of the City, you'll probably be too late. 

Besides, all raffles for Jordans are two day affairs, why not do the same for Yeezys?
The hype for Jordans are usually not on the same level.  It's also very different when you have say 50 pairs of yeezys compared to 200-400 pairs of Jordans.  I actually prefer the shorter windows because it gives you a better chance of winning if you get an entry in.  I work as well but I'll just make arrangements if I need to go enter raffles.  Surprised you're complaining so much about stores that hold raffles.  I guess you'd prefer FCFS where you prob have zero chance if you're working.

You don't even like yeezys so you good lol

The hype for Jordans are usually not on the same level.  It's also very different when you have say 50 pairs of yeezys compared to 200-400 pairs of Jordans.  I actually prefer the shorter windows because it gives you a better chance of winning if you get an entry in.  I work as well but I'll just make arrangements if I need to go enter raffles.  Surprised you're complaining so much about stores that hold raffles.  I guess you'd prefer FCFS where you prob have zero chance if you're working.
People complaining so how about we open up raffles for 2 weeks long, all online entries. Yay for zero chance for winning.

the less entires, the better chance of you winning.  think how many entries a store would get if it's a 3-4 day raffle, your chances of actually winning a pair would drop substantially.

it would be nice if Adidas Canada gets the same amount of shoes like ADC. stock numbers are pathetic 

Considering the vast population difference, I expect ADC to have more stock than ADCa. It's just, the difference in stock level is just absurd. That's easy money they're leaving on the table for some perceived hype.

Back
Top Bottom