Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How do you guys get the Nike+ app, it says for me it can't be installed in my country (obviously Canada), if it matters, I'm using an Android phone. 
I have a US google account that I use.  I just log into it on my Android phone and just download it from the play store.  If you have an Apple device then use a US Apple account.

When do the Adidas raffle emails usually go out? This is my first time entering an Adidas raffle. 

Before I forget, capsule has an update on their Insta with the SFAF1 camo for Friday, probably dropping in store.
what's the update?  I went on their site and IG and couldn't see anything.  Did they take it down already?

what's the update?  I went on their site and IG and couldn't see anything.  Did they take it down already?
My bad, it was only on their Insta story. I don't think they uploaded specific details on how/which store they're releasing, most likely FCFS as its just a quick video with "Friday" on it. Maybe call them to make sure?

Last edited:

My bad, it was only on their Insta story. I don't think they uploaded specific details on how/which store they're releasing, most likely FCFS as its just a quick video with "Friday" on it. Maybe call them to make sure?
Most likely DT

Haha...was going to post this too...we think the same
happy.gif
glasses.gif

anybody purchase yeezys from yeezy supply shipped to toronto? if so did you have to pay duties? UPS says i owe 160, curious to see if anyone else had to pay this fee as some has said yeezy supply paid for them

anybody purchase yeezys from yeezy supply shipped to toronto? if so did you have to pay duties? UPS says i owe 160, curious to see if anyone else had to pay this fee as some has said yeezy supply paid for them

Another dude in the Yeezy thread said someone on Reddit said they paid roughly the same amount for duties as well.

Haven will have them tomorrow @11AM, FCFS. Remaining pairs will drop onlline

http://havenshop.ca/latest-news/release-date-02-23-17-nikelab-x-acronym-af1-downtown-hi-sp/

I can already feel campers getting ready with their lawn chairs lol

Paying duties when shipped via UPS is the norm (not just from Yeezy Supply). You may find the odd instance where they miss out on the duties. I'm happy my pear came in from the EU duty free 
smokin.gif

Has anybody tried declining the delivery? Do you get your money back minus shipping?

I'm thinking about it as I purchased a toddler to go with my Turtle dove toddler pair but if I'm paying crazy duties, it's not worth it

nerd.gif
 $160??? If you have not accepted your package, it is not too late to have UPS hold it and you can do a self clear on the item. You will need to contact UPS, they will give you the necessary paperwork, then you can just bring it to the CBSA office and pay for tax and duties there. Duties+tax is about 30% so no way it should cost you that much if you self-clear the item, could be even less if the customs officer only charges you tax. It's more of a hassle, but potentially saving over $100 I think it's worth.

Glad I shipped my YS pair to my US address, when I saw the $50 shipping I was already like nah, I'll just save the $30 and pick these up from the US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom