Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Seriously so lame of this guy. FK resellers!
He's gonna see that he's gonna be unable to sell them, and eventually return them before the 30 day return policy.. what ever the policy maybe.

well at least there will be a few pairs being restocked in 30 days for those who missed out

and yes if someone else has any UA's next to any of their postings I'd get dafaq out of dealing with them

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed an increase amount of fakes on kijiji lately for the Yeezys? 

Saw a few PB that were fake and now I see belugas and breds that are fake.

Not judging people who is selling them and list as UA but people who are outright saying they are authentic is so NOT right.

Not judging people who is selling them and list as UA but people who are outright saying they are authentic is so NOT right.
I wouldn't say there's more people selling fakes. I've actually found that there's probably less. This could also be because the V2s are a lot easier to get.

I do agree that if you're gonna sell fakes as fakes, that's fine, but don't try to scam people by passing your garbage fakes as real. For anybody in this thread that plans on buying Yeezy's, please use the LC thread as a tool.

My brother is heading over at 5. If anyone want to PM me their size and can pick up near Markham/Scarborough or downtown, I can hook it up for $100.
No guarantee on sizes though as they may be sold out by the time he gets there.

I wouldn't say there's more people selling fakes. I've actually found that there's probably less. This could also be because the V2s are a lot easier to get.

I do agree that if you're gonna sell fakes as fakes, that's fine, but don't try to scam people by passing your garbage fakes as real. For anybody in this thread that plans on buying Yeezy's, please use the LC thread as a tool.
Repped.....thanks dude!

Sorry to disrupt the FK Racer talk, but just FYI for everyone, the Livestock Raffle for the KITH/Naked NMD CS2 is on now til Friday 7 PM.

Would definitely go for those, but the stupid line in the middle of the shoe ruins it for me.

Last edited:
He also has his listing in TSE in FB,

man didn't even step foot outside of VM yet and already "lost my receipt"...

cue the "why you always lying" meme

Sorry to disrupt the FK Racer talk, but just FYI for everyone, the Livestock Raffle for the KITH/Naked NMD CS2 is on now til Friday 7 PM.

Would definitely go for those, but the stupid line in the middle of the shoe ruins it for me.

The "GR" will not have the strip -- AND1 style - in the middle

Last edited:

He also has his listing in TSE in FB,

man didn't even step foot outside of VM yet and already "lost my receipt"...

cue the "why you always lying" meme
I'm going to message him and troll him. Apologies in advance if this person is a fellow NTer.

The one's are blatantly telling you they are UA's are fine. You know what you're getting into.. but the fakes By no means I can do legit checks or anything.

I was actually wanting to swap my DS Yeezy Bred's for a pair of Oreo's.. but now I'm probably reconsidering this. Just too many fakes on kijiji and alot of them are too close to the authentics.

I'm just gonna keep my bred's for the time being.

I left VM an hour ago, saw sizes 6-8.5 and 11 only, there was two pairs of 8.5s if I remember correctly. Luckily, I got my 9.5 thanks to an employee Also, hash is 20% and clearance clothing is 30%.

Also, I don't mind resellers, but that idiot whose lying about getting them at FTL is a joke haha. Definitely gonna troll him.

I left VM an hour ago, saw sizes 6-8.5 and 11 only, there was two pairs of 8.5s if I remember correctly. Luckily, I got my 9.5 thanks to an employee Also, hash is 20% and clearance clothing is 30%.

Also, I don't mind resellers, but that idiot whose lying about getting them at FTL is a joke haha. Definitely gonna troll him.
Just finished my trolling of him and told him not to lie about that crap ...... quite funny conversation......

Apologize in advance if he is an NTer but he deserves that making up lies like that....

Just finished my trolling of him and told him not to lie about that crap ...... quite funny conversation......

Apologize in advance if he is an NTer but he deserves that making up lies like that....
Lol, I apologize if this sounds elitist, but he has no business being on this forum if that's the case. As far as I can tell, this is a forum for people who actually enjoy and wear their shoes rather than for people who enjoy making a profit from reselling/are only into reselling. 

Post the conversation though for giggles!

Last edited:

Lol, I apologize if this sounds elitist, but he has no business being on this forum if that's the case. As far as I can tell, this is a forum for people who actually enjoy and wear their shoes more than they enjoy making a profit from reselling. 

Post the conversation though for giggles!
Him: Current highest offer is at $450 for all three

Me: oh really eh......ok cool.......I can do $475......but can you send me a pic of the box.......should have a footlocker sticker on it......just want to make sure they are real....

Him: For sure, one sec

Me: I see it......it doesn't have the footlocker tags though....Did you buy these somewhere else?

Him: Ok my man, I bought it from the Nike. I've got the recipt if you want and I got them for a steal, but I doubt there are any left.

Me: oh ok......but your ad says it was purchased from footlocker and paid $200 + tax and then taking a loss blah blah blah

So that was a lie I guess.......be honest bro......don't make up lies if you are trying to resell.....not knocking your hustle but be truthful. 

Sorry - going to pass.....

Him: You're right man, I'll change it

Him: Current highest offer is at $450 for all three

Me: oh really eh......ok cool.......I can do $475......but can you send me a pic of the box.......should have a footlocker sticker on it......just want to make sure they are real....

Him: For sure, one sec

Me: I see it......it doesn't have the footlocker tags though....Did you buy these somewhere else?

Him: Ok my man, I bought it from the Nike. I've got the recipt if you want and I got them for a steal, but I doubt there are any left.

Me: oh ok......but your ad says it was purchased from footlocker and paid $200 + tax and then taking a loss blah blah blah

So that was a lie I guess.......be honest bro......don't make up lies if you are trying to resell.....not knocking your hustle but be truthful. 

Sorry - going to pass.....

Him: You're right man, I'll change it
Lmao, he surely knows he's been busted now. What a joke.

Guys, Im the one who offered 450 on all pairs. We set up a meet at finch station for 9 tonight. Guess whos not gonnaa be there. Lmao. Idgaf with these outlet resellers

Guys, Im the one who offered 450 on all pairs. We set up a meet at finch station for 9 tonight. Guess whos not gonnaa be there. Lmao. Idgaf with these outlet resellers

good ******* job!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I guess they're not totally gone yet which is good to know. Still at STC and opening soon. Think they just simply relocated in the mall. Or maybe I'm just late to the party and didn't know they were just moving.

sock darts at STC champs also selling for 99 for those interested

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA if dude really thinks he's gonna get 450 for those

Back
Top Bottom