Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

so its not FOR the soft opening correct?
rephrase that i don't understand what you mean. basically what i'm saying is that the stock they had on hand for Royal 1s sold out during the soft opening. so basically they'll be none on hand for the opening tmrw. 

ok theres a difference, because if its sold out for the soft opening, that means it's sold out for the VIP attending that 

soft opening, however if you phrase it as Sold out during the soft opening, that would indicate that it's sold out totally for VIP guest and the 

general public.

ok theres a difference, because if its sold out for the soft opening, that means it's sold out for the VIP attending that 

soft opening, however if you phrase it as Sold out during the soft opening, that would indicate that it's sold out totally for VIP guest and the 

general public.
I think they allocate a certain number of pairs per day.....I believe that is how the Jordan Store did it last year during All Star Weekend......

Lol guys relax they did this for Jordan Store too, I went on the "soft grand opening" and mostly everything was sold out by the time I got in but they "restocked" the next day 

I think they allocate a certain number of pairs per day.....I believe that is how the Jordan Store did it last year during All Star Weekend......

Lol guys relax they did this for Jordan Store too, I went on the "soft grand opening" and mostly everything was sold out by the time I got in but they "restocked" the next day 
this is what im trying to say..

Uneducated people need to stop assuming things. That's why I try to hold off putting certain details on here, and that's why that KDC guy looked like a clown after last week.

just got word that they sold out of the Royals during the soft open at FootAction..

False. A certain amount was allocated for the private event tonight. Once that amount was reached they stopped selling.

lol how would you even know how much was allocated to vip guest vs pairs allocated to the public come opening day.
for all you know FA could have said they have 1000 pairs for the public and 300 for the vip guest, but you would interpret that as 300-1000=700 right?

And thats exactly what happened tonight. Same thing the Jordan Brand store did for their private event vs. opening weekend.

whats a soft release

A soft opening just means a store didn't make a formal public announcement that they're open for business. More a word of mouth thing, usually also means a pre-opening with a small amount of stock before everything comes in and is available.

It's the vip release for all the influencers aka youtubers

False.

Exactly. :lol:

Anyways, luckily I was able to attend the event. The store is big and like someone mentioned yesterday, the brands are divided into certain walls and rooms. Catered food, drinks, and a Jason Markk parting gift for those in attendance. Pretty much everything was on-sale but some items were capped (only a certain amount could be sold). Employees were pretty cool, live DJ, graffiti installation, artist Daniel Caesar stopped by (Roy Wood$ was in Vancouver and couldn't make it).

There was a line outside for people attending the event and then just groups of people trying to get in. Bunch of known resellers (like Billy Fang) were posted outside trying to finesse their way in but security wasn't having it. Adidas Canada were also on hand, as certain "figures" were given pairs of Yeezys.

The store is cool, will be interesting to see moving forward what shoes and the kind of stock they'll get. Also will that location last for long? Spoke with a bunch of employees who didn't know what the procedure was for people planning to camp. A lot of people there had personal video cams for their vlogs etc so you'll probably various recap videos online starting tonight.

Last edited:
Damn lol that's crazy!! No Royals for the campers but maybe black toes.
there is way more stock in royals vs black toes

Only a certain amount of the Royals were purchased by employees and the influencers that were there this evening

However, Black toes were not allowed to be purchased by employees of foot action

Last edited:

Only a certain amount of the Royals were purchased by employees and the influencers that were there this evening

However, Black toes were not allowed to be purchased by employees of foot action
Do you know what other notable kicks they had(NMDs, Ultraboost)?

Thanks for the info and clarification. I couldn't believe that they sold out on Royals tonight. Makes sense though that they would have more pairs for the opening to the public.

Take flight 8

Black toe 1

Royal 1

All Star 1

Space Jam 11

Storm Blue 1

Stealth 15

Obsidian 15

A whole lot of NMDs

Ultraboost the one with the spots? (sorry dont really f with adidas)

Vapormax

those AM1- Magenta (the ones they kinda dropped for airmaxday)

AM Plus ULTRA -.-

AM Plus

AF1 SF - Grey, Black, Tan

All the recent racers - including multi colors releasing tmr

Just to name a few?

I just asked about nikes hoping atmos would be in the inventory but someone just sent me the few styles

I didn't want to post this too early because the ******* RESELLING FUCCS would lurk and just chop that **** out the release shoes...

Last edited:
Anyways, luckily I was able to attend the event. The store is big and like someone mentioned yesterday, the brands are divided into certain walls and rooms. Catered food, drinks, and a Jason Markk parting gift for those in attendance. Pretty much everything was on-sale but some items were capped (only a certain amount could be sold). Employees were pretty cool, live DJ, graffiti installation, artist Daniel Caesar stopped by (Roy Wood$ was in Vancouver and couldn't make it).

There was a line outside for people attending the event and then just groups of people trying to get in. Bunch of known resellers (like Billy Fang) were posted outside trying to finesse their way in but security wasn't having it. Adidas Canada were also on hand, as certain "figures" were given pairs of Yeezys.

The store is cool, will be interesting to see moving forward what shoes and the kind of stock they'll get. Also will that location last for long? Spoke with a bunch of employees who didn't know what the procedure was for people planning to camp. A lot of people there had personal video cams for their vlogs etc so you'll probably various recap videos online starting tonight.
Who is this Billy Fang guy? Anybody have a picture of him? Lol.

adidas Canada (Toronto) sitting on so many Yeezys at their offices is crazy. :lol: :smh:

Who is this Billy Fang guy? Anybody have a picture of him? Lol.
He's a big reseller. Won't post a picture of him for privacy issues, but you can find him on facebook. You can probably guess who he is based on his profile pic...

Back
Top Bottom