Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I don't understand the hatin on this CW at all either. This CW is so FLAMES. People callin it ground beef or raw meat but do the "zebras" or cream/olive truly look any better than these. Not in my opinion. The Reigning Champ UB that released today are also NOTHING SPECIAL at all imo. The first RC collab was ok with the grey/black but this cream joint is so basic.

People get hyped af over a basic collab joint but sleep on heavy hitter CWs like those burgundy 3.0s above. I kind of agree with the person who said the triple whites and core blacks gettin played out.

I have a DS pair size 10.5 that I bought from Running Room if anyone wants for retail?

MVP cards back at Nike Outlet - until April 15th(?)

Spend $100 get $25 & $200 get $50

30% off wall at TPO and Burloak

"Flash sale" tomorrow - 20% off everything

Kobe XI Mambacurial in size 10.5 and up - comes to $110 after tax
Thanks for the update! Same for VM?

Saw the following at Foot Action today in mens sizes.

Racers in multi, red, white and black/white.
NMD R2 PK red, blue/white
NMD R2 with tongue black, white, black/grey, black/white (last 2 werent available on adidas.ca)
NMD R1 red, grey glitch camo
Ultraboost grey/olive
Ultraboost ungaged grey/multi, light grey
No Eqt 93/17 or NMD CS2s in case anyones wondering

Didnt really pay much attention to anything else but the store is big and setup mini brand boutique style. Theres a line because you get a personal tour and the rep stays with you if you want to try things on. But the line moves quickly.

Last edited:

That was a mistake to return those at $210. You lost B.
Dont make me regret my decision bro
grin.gif

Livestock is a piece of ******* trash. Put the Reigning Champ UB up. Carted them then their ******* captcha system didn't work at all. The site froze then miraculously it was sold out. Hate these pricks.

Never shopping there again. Inferior ******** *** store.

Last edited:
Same here verification code wasnt taking. I carted at 3pm sharp.
It's ******* BS. They didn't even put them up at 3 sharp like they said. They weren't up until like 3:15. I carted instantly and went to check out only to be stopped by that fukcing captcha.

It's ******* BS. They didn't even put them up at 3 sharp like they said. They weren't up until like 3:15. I carted instantly and went to check out only to be stopped by that fukcing captcha.

My bad. 315 carted. Refreshed the page since 3 which was when they were supposed to drop. I feel your pain. Took Ls all day on these :frown:

Last edited:

Dont make me regret my decision bro
grin.gif
Steal at that price. One of the best 3.0 cw imo. Personally I wouldve doubled up
Haha wasn't tryin to make you regret returning em. I still will say you should have kept those though. They maybe aren't versatile as the triple white or triple black or the grey CWs but I'm sure we could all use pairs that are out there/different. I definitely have more than enough black/white kicks so if it was only "versatility" I was goin for, my whole collection would just be boring. I like the choice of colours.

I'm not gon lie...I find the zebras to be wack. The cream joint with the olive heel tab is pretty weak too. Blue are just basic and nothing special. So @theprocessog I agree that the burgundy are top 3 in terms of the 3.0 colours. I'd rank them as,

1 ) Triple White

2) Mystery Grey

3) Burgundy tied with Core Black

Last edited:
The RC UBs are really nice in person. Managed to get the second last pair at Haven, not my size but gonna swap or sell and rebuy my size. Found 20 bucks on the walk over as well. Guy in front of me got the last 11 though which is annoying as I was on my way out the office and got called back to look at something.

[reply to mattamy home pic]

how did ppl find out about the house release before the email sent out? is it insider info? just curious...i found out too late and by time i went there there was no chance

Last edited:

The RC UBs are really nice in person. Managed to get the second last pair at Haven, not my size but gonna swap or sell and rebuy my size. Found 20 bucks on the walk over as well. Guy in front of me got the last 11 though which is annoying as I was on my way out the office and got called back to look at something.
What size did you end up with?

This sneaker game is just a friggin cancer though legit. I'm salty because I missed out but that guy is right. It's a cycle where legit dudes are buyin shoes that AIN'T THEIR SIZE attempting to trade/re sell. C'mon son. Just buy the damn shoe in your size or keep it moving.

And obviously some will argue against me about how "that's the game" etc. It doesn't matter. The reason its got like this is because everyone plays by these BS rules. Re sellers thrive because people pay them the loot.

It was mentioned before that Ultra Boosts used to sit, go on sale, still sit. Jordans used to sit. Now with the "culture" and social media, every UB no matter the CW is selling out in minutes. For ***** sake...

Last edited:
I get as pissed as anyone when I take an L, but if the store can limit 1 per customer ... people copping whatever is available is the least of our problems.Why would someone who has stood in line longer than you not have a right to whatever pair is available? The only way to stop this is raffle, which people complain is rigged as well (I haven't won a raffle in almost 2 years). I've yet to flip a shoe for profit in my life but as long as people are selling Yeezys for $1000 and Jordan's for $500 people are gonna get whatever pair is available ... even if they didn't have the intention of reselling when they lined up in the morning they would be stupid not to take advantage of a profitable situation if their size isn't available, especially when it could facilitate a size swap or their next purchase (or cop for a friend).

I get as pissed as anyone when I take an L, but if the store can limit 1 per customer ... people copping whatever is available is the least of our problems. Why would someone who has stood in line longer than you not have a right to whatever pair is available? The only way to stop this is raffle, which people complain is rigged as well (I haven't won a raffle in almost 2 years). I've yet to flip a shoe for profit in my life but as long as people are selling Yeezys for $1000 and Jordan's for $500 people are gonna get whatever pair is available ... even if they didn't have the intention of reselling when they lined up in the morning they would be stupid not to take advantage of a profitable situation if their size isn't available, especially when it could facilitate a size swap or their next purchase (or cop for a friend).
Your entire post just proved my point right of what I was saying. I didn't say that it's going to stop or theres a way to stop it. I said its a damn shame (which is obvious) what the game has become. You basically just said, "Why is someone not gonna take advantage of others and profit when the opportunity is there". I may be the minority but I haven't bought a shoe at re sell price in my life. If I miss a pair, it's gone. I'm not gonna be forking out 100$ more or even 5 cents more than retail. I get upset about taking Ls but I'm not gon pay a dirty rat re seller.

I'm with you brother ... except I've paid someone resale once before, I have a shoe problem :frown:

Last edited:
As cliche as it sounds, its just sneakers, shouldn't let it upset you in my opinion. And with the amount of sneakers coming out, its basically on to the next one.

However, if I put in effort and time and my size is gone, I`ll go for another size, whether its for a friend, for resell or size swap. I`m not going to simply let my time go to waste. 

what size did you cop and what size are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom