Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was walking though the atrium and they had a crack of the Jordan store door open and saw nothing but gr's
I'm hoping we will see some early releases like the DMP pack or some Toronto exclusive merch or something, but if its all the GRs that are sitting at every footlocker then I guess the hype will wear off quick after a few days.  I don't think the 11 lows that are dropping that day are anything special either, so I wonder what else they have up their sleeves besides the restock.

If anyone is still looking for NMD's, Solestop still has a handful of pairs left in all styles.  Scattered sizes.

Ditto....if anybody has an extra pass......looking at the PK Crazy Explosives....
Same, I have the D Rose 7 but never had any PK shoes, would love to try one at a discount! Please share if anyone has a pass

Does a Goodlife pass get you the discount too or nah? 

Last edited:
nike burloak

30% off apparel, 20% off hash, 30% on a lot of running + running clothing markdowns

6-7 pairs of red size S tech fleece joggers - $80-30% (potentially ~$50 for two pairs if u have MVP pass)

Kobe XI em draft day on back wall scattered sizes - $130-20%

2 pairs of size 8 volt racers - $140-20%

saw a pair of size 9 nike free shield - i think price was $80-20%

lunarepics in a red/maroon fsr - around $130-20%

How do you get MVP PASSES??? I only see them around during back to school sales

Ghost chairs already out at the Jordan store?

Where can i get rope laces? I want to swap laces of my cream/white yeezys

Last edited:
Is the Jordan store going to be a part of footlocker/champs? Can we actually use footlocker gift cards at the Jordan store?
It's a collab with Footlocker so you'll see alot of staff from other footlocker, footaction and champs helping out.  Not sure if you can apply footlocker discounts on products though since I don't think you can do that at Footaction (could be wrong though)

It's a collab with Footlocker so you'll see alot of staff from other footlocker, footaction and champs helping out.  Not sure if you can apply footlocker discounts on products though since I don't think you can do that at Footaction (could be wrong though)

Hmm, I was wrong then. You can't apply footlocker codes at champs and the rewards program, even though they're the same company, so I doubt you'd be able to do it at the Jordan store. But interesting that it was run by footlocker during all star weekend.

Random question about fed ex, maybe someone can help out. I ordered something from endclothing and am expecting some decent duties, what are the odds I could pick up the parcel and be invoiced the duties to pay a bit later? I sometimes see on the forum people receiving items, only to be invoiced later for duties etc.

Does anyone know if New Era is open today? I wasn't able to reach anyone by phone so maybe not

Not sure about the accuracy considering the ridiculous amount but 2 insiders confirmed to me 800 pairs of Royal 1s for the opening this week.
800?  damn that's a lot of pairs.  I thought I was going to strike out on getting my first pair since someone said they were only getting a handful of them but i guess i might need to try and grab a pair now

went to Niagara premium outlet today, super packed cuz of long weekend.. still 20% hashwall & 30% off some apparel stuff, they had those jordan 2s like other outlets (chicago lows, radio raheem, alternate 87s) & black prestos in sz 11&9.5 for $110+20%off 

Back
Top Bottom