Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I really want to check out the gym and blast a workout if I can get access to it. Going to try and get out there tonight or early tomorrow if my schedule permits it. TGIF!!
There are a couple Training Sessions (for Sunday) available for signup, they are full now though. Not sure what the rules for access is outside of these sessions, if you're interested, keep checking this page in case they add more sessions or if someone cancels the reservation, it may open up new spots:

http://www.nike.com/ca/en_gb/e/cities/toronto/sessions-new#upcoming

Breds sold out last night, not sure if they allocated stock for general public though
they normally allocate some stock for the event and then some for the launch so there should be some available still.  Just not sure how much they will have.

heres a video from sneakertalk showing whats inside the store.

Ya I plan on going early tomorrow morning assuming I wake up early since I will be doing some drinking tonight.

Thanks, appreciate the help and link.

There are a couple Training Sessions (for Sunday) available for signup, they are full now though. Not sure what the rules for access is outside of these sessions, if you're interested, keep checking this page in case they add more sessions or if someone cancels the reservation, it may open up new spots:
http://www.nike.com/ca/en_gb/e/cities/toronto/sessions-new#upcoming

Thank you as well!! Damn, it sucks that its fully booked but I'll keep checking to see if a spot opens up.

just throwing this out there, if anyone going to the opening and can hook me up with a pair of 9/.95 bred 1s, it would be greatly appreciated 

don't rape me with reseller prices though

Thanks for the info, I'm sure that line with grow ten fold by the end of the day and more by the morning. Does anyone know what they'll have for sale? From pics I've seen Jordan 1 Black/red, Royals and Black toes but was wondering if they will have any surprise drops. Looks real nice and can't wait to check it out. I really want to check out the gym and blast a workout if I can get access to it. Going to try and get out there tonight or early tomorrow if my schedule permits it. TGIF!!

did it hit 700 yet?

just throwing this out there, if anyone going to the opening and can hook me up with a pair of 9/.95 bred 1s, it would be greatly appreciated 

source told me that there are only 48 pairs in total

dont know how many were sold on vip days already

The J's store is going to be staggering their releases over the next couple weeks

They'll have the BTs, Royals, Breds, and DMP13/14 pack but there's is reportedly alot more in store.

JB is trying to keep hype train in full steam for more than one day and a flagship store opening like this is bound to bring out some quality opportunities. It's pointless to drop all the good stuff for the resellers on day 1.

I'm guessing we can fully expect the likes of Space Jams, SBB (pray for this one), and others to pop up throughout the next two weeks.

The J's store is going to be staggering their releases over the next couple weeks

They'll have the BTs, Royals, Breds, and DMP13/14 pack but there's is reportedly alot more in store.

JB is trying to keep hype train in full steam for more than one day and a flagship store opening like this is bound to bring out some quality opportunities. It's pointless to drop all the good stuff for the resellers on day 1.

I'm guessing we can fully expect the likes of Space Jams, SBB (pray for this one), and others to pop up throughout the next two weeks.
So pretty much catering to the unemployed/students. I sure do hope they do raffles down the line to give those that have work a shot at picking up some releases.

So pretty much catering to the unemployed/students. I sure do hope they do raffles down the line to give those that have work a shot at picking up some releases.
It's basically a lose/lose situation bc people hate the campers and then hate when they can't win a raffle because of back door sales.

NIKE AIR MONARCHS!!!!!!

It's basically a lose/lose situation bc people hate the campers and then hate when they can't win a raffle because of back door sales.

NIKE AIR MONARCHS!!!!!!
This. Let's start a movement. We need to scoop up all the stock in advance so we can resell them as well lol.

Thank god I work right across the Jordan store. Even still I'll somehow catch an L on future releases smh

vm update. aj2 low white/black/red $149.99-20% looked to be sz9.5-11.5, maybe a few sz8.5 20% off hash. one notable item on hash AM1 royal in blue was $109.99-20%. only saw sz11 tho.

lastly, and more importantly AIR MONARCHS ARE NOW $79.99 not $49.99 like they have been for past half decade. at this rate resale value will be better than ozweegos. time to stock up

Last edited:
lastly, and more importantly AIR MONARCHS ARE NOW $79.99 not $49.99 like they have been for past half decade. at this rate resale value will be better than ozweegos. time to stock up
Thanks for this update. I will wait for the price to drop again, just hope the resellers don't pick up on this trend and buy everything up LOL

REPPED

vm update. aj2 low white/black/red $149.99-20% looked to be sz9.5-11.5, maybe a few sz8.5 20% off hash. one notable item on hash AM1 royal in blue was $109.99-20%. only saw sz11 tho.

Thanks for this update. I will wait for the price to drop again, just hope the resellers don't pick up on this trend and buy everything up LOL

REPPED
Oh snap. I was gonna say, aren't they only like $50 a piece?! We can easily scoop up a bunch of pears! We gotta buy as many as we can and seed them to people like Sean and S2 Double U for reviews lmao.

They're dropping the 4, 1 and 6s on opening day but i don't believe they will be staggering the colourways (could be wrong).  but they are gonna slow release other models throughout the week.  line up is long already from what i could see when i went to grab lunch.  tons of kids camped outside as well as the ppl inside atrium on the bay.

You might find the 9 too snug...go for 9.5/10

LOL at trying to start the Monarch hype. Troyaleksander basically nailed it with his summary.

All in all, don't hate the player, hate the lames. The resell culture, specifically in this city, has made a lot more difficult for the actual heads.I get trying to make a quick buck on a flip but it's definitely at its peak.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I'm sure that line with grow ten fold by the end of the day and more by the morning. Does anyone know what they'll have for sale? From pics I've seen Jordan 1 Black/red, Royals and Black toes but was wondering if they will have any surprise drops. Looks real nice and can't wait to check it out. I really want to check out the gym and blast a workout if I can get access to it. Going to try and get out there tonight or early tomorrow if my schedule permits it. TGIF!!

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but that gym is only for Jordan Brand Athletes and Co.

Back
Top Bottom