Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

arrived at the jordan store around 3pm today saw a guy with an atmos pack box. found out that they released this morning at the jordan store. im not sure but i wouldnt be surprised if they drop something nice tommorow.
yea.. was told there was about 20 boxes of atmos pack this morning at 9:30

thanks for the tip, I have a DS pair of oxford tans and Id rather deal with Stockx then mess with kijiji. Hopefully theres a free shipping promo in the next week or so. 
Last time a yeezy dropped they did free shipping all weekend for yeezy sellers iirc. May do the same in June with the green.

I shouldn't be surprised but it's a damn shame that most Jordan 1, and OVO releases from 306 are ending up on Kijiji.

those ovo trunner do look good!

Don't people buy shoes for the sole purpose for collecting or rocking not reselling

I shouldn't be surprised but it's a damn shame that most Jordan 1, and OVO releases from 306 are ending up on Kijiji.

Don't people buy shoes for the sole purpose for collecting or rocking not reselling
Welcome to 2015..anything to make that quick buck smdh

Hey Guys,

Is it confirmed that there gonna release something new everyday this week? Or is that just a rumor? Thanks.

I work fairly close to 306 yonge so i might step out of work to buy something if its something I'm interested in.

People just need to stop supporting resellers. Miss out on a release, you (people in general) don't have to get every release. Plus the longer you make resellers wait for a sale, the more likely you'll be able to get it at retail or closer to it. They have bills too and they gotta get paid somehow, if not they'll be returning them.

thanks for the tip, I have a DS pair of oxford tans and Id rather deal with Stockx then mess with kijiji. Hopefully theres a free shipping promo in the next week or so. 
Size? 
nerd.gif

People just need to stop supporting resellers. Miss out on a release, you (people in general) don't have to get every release. Plus the longer you make resellers wait for a sale, the more likely you'll be able to get it at retail or closer to it. They have bills too and they gotta get paid somehow, if not they'll be returning them.
That's only for amateur resellers though. Those that resell regularly probably have a good amount of money to float at least a portion of their stock. 

Was just at 306 and highlights on the shelves were space jams, pinnacle 4 (blue) and ginger 4s.

Manager all but confirmed that KAWS will be dropping at some point this week. My money has it pegged for a mid week, mid day drop or Saturday

Was just at 306 and highlights on the shelves were space jams, pinnacle 4 (blue) and ginger 4s.

Manager all but confirmed that KAWS will be dropping at some point this week. My money has it pegged for a mid week, mid day drop or Saturday
any idea if they held back pairs for jordan 1s for the week? Or did they sell them all this weekend?

How long was the line?

went at lunch time... they had the Jordan 31 why not... nothing else that wasn't already mentioned

Last edited:
I think it was asked in here about the customization options for shoes available at 306 Yonge. It's similar to what was provided durring all star game, only the AJ1 mid white, laser etching on the heel. 4 charcters on one heel and choice of other set etchings on the other heel (toronto, Scarborough, etc). Associate said that was the only shoe that would be available to customize for the foreseeable future. When you heard about the ability to customize the AJ 1,4 and 6, they were referring to the tshirts-you can design an image of the 1,4 or 6 and create an iron on tshirt with it.

I think it was asked in here about the customization options for shoes available at 306 Yonge. It's similar to what was provided durring all star game, only the AJ1 mid white, laser etching on the heel. 4 charcters on one heel and choice of other set etchings on the other heel (toronto, Scarborough, etc). Associate said that was the only shoe that would be available to customize for the foreseeable future. When you heard about the ability to customize the AJ 1,4 and 6, they were referring to the tshirts-you can design an image of the 1,4 or 6 and create an iron on tshirt with it.
just to add customization is only available Thurs-Sun

You also customize the windbreakers as well which are $130 plus tax. Colors available are black, blue and grey.

As for released there apparently restocking and releasing a bunch of shoes on Saturday. They just don't know whats coming out.

Back
Top Bottom