Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Honestly, when Haven opened the new Toronto store, they were kicking out resellers out of the lines for the UNDFTD 97s
I'd be inclined to say they were going for a silent drop

Wonder if they've emailed ow winners though... kind of baffled that not a single pair has shown up on Kijiji
A few has stepped up on twitter to say they've won

28F0257B-01C7-475B-8F3F-81FC9371FE46.jpeg
. stayed up all night and waited 45 minutes to checkout. got an email this morning that my order is cancelled. next time i will spend my time and money on adidas.

Sorry not exactly store related but anyone know if i'll get hit by duties bad buying from a website based in France? Just buying a Funko Pop toy if thats any help lol, price is about 28 euros 10 of that is for shipping

Wonder if they've emailed ow winners though... kind of baffled that not a single pair has shown up on Kijiji

I won from Haven (Prestos). A friend won the 90s and another guy I know also hit on the 90s. All winning emails were sent at 1:50 pm today. They'll give you until tomorrow to pickup your pair. You'll also have to provide the winning email when you pickup the shoes, apparently people had been coming in showing fake emails. I won't get into exact stock numbers out of respect for those guys but Haven got A LOT. I went near closing time and at least 10-15 people pulled up after me to collect their pairs, in a lot of cases people who clearly don't "look" like they've stepped into Haven before or would purchase any type of product the store sells. The installation setup is nice, gives you chance to see the collection in person. IMO the 97s and Zoom Flys are the best from the pack.

As for Off-White Toronto, they got 2-4 size runs in most of the shoes. The AJ 1s, Zoom Flys and Prestos they didn't get much of, very small numbers. Take out employees, VIP customers, rappers, athletes (Auston Matthews, Sebastian Giovinco) etc...the rest went to the IG raffle. So far I've only heard of 1 person winning from them and I'm not even sure if that "win" counts.

Numbers wise I didn't think Haven would have so many but then considering how many local influencers blah blah blah got sent pairs, it makes sense.

Haven started sending winning emails out about 30 mins ago. So far 2 buddies won Blazers and Hyper Dunks.

I meant raffling off the rest of the Off white collection. Still got 6 pairs to go

They're following Nike's orders like every other retailer in North America. There's a raffle and release schedule they have to follow.

In total 5 of my friends all won Blazers, 1 won a Hyper Dunk, 1 won AM 90s and 2 others won Prestos. Considering the total amount they were allocated for the whole collection I'm glad to see a lot of locals winning. I'd also advise people to continue checking your emails, the staff (and manager) have been preaching yesterday and today that unclaimed pairs will be re-raffled.

the only pair i really want are the AM90

Just a thought since everyone somewhat gets along with each other, anyone down for a secret santa niketalk toronto edtion?

Last edited:
only entered the raffles for the shoes i really wanted (presto/air max) and failed lol glad to see others were able to hit!

hopefully i can hit for the 1s or the vapors, also any word if these will drop on nike.ca ? or is all hope lost for the prestos lol

Back
Top Bottom