Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

"Black Friday" is always pretty unimpressive for us Canadians. They really try to stick to Boxing Day being the marquee shopping event up here. Most of the deals we can score will be through US retailers for the most part.

What are you guys' aiming to pick up this sale season? Besides kicks that is.

Not surprised tbh. That spot is known for backdooring pairs

Surprisingly, I have won several raffles from there but I have only hit once with the Yeezy. I would think there would be more winners this time around especially with it being considered a "general release"

Footlocker will also have it online as well.

Got an Arc'teryx Parka off Altitude Sports 20% off but Arc'teryx is rarely on sale so I jumped on it.

1st post, whats up guys, I was more of a Sole Collector/ISS guy back in the 2000's I did read NT from time to time tho and now I'm here Crazy how much the game changed, I remember being able to walk into Erin Mills FL 2 weeks after release date and Jordans would still be there lol.

"Black Friday" is always pretty unimpressive for us Canadians. They really try to stick to Boxing Day being the marquee shopping event up here. Most of the deals we can score will be through US retailers for the most part.

What are you guys' aiming to pick up this sale season? Besides kicks that is.

That's because Black Friday is an American phenomenon.
It has nothing to do with Canada and retailers have only started to do it in recent years
On the other hand, Boxing Day is a UK/Canadian/Australian phenomenon

Do you know prices of the tech fleece off hand?

Thanks in advance, repped.
When I went about a month and a half ago I copped the pants for 75 and the windrunner jacket for around 90-100 iirc. I saw the all white huaraches for about 90-100 when I went, but stock has prob changed a lot since then.

NP man. Hopefully they have your size cuz small sizes sell out quicker in the regular colorways (all black, carbon heather, etc). The two-tone stuff was sitting tho if you don't mind them.

That works perfect for me. I usually wear XL-XXL in tech fleece, so hopefully I could flourish LOL

Back
Top Bottom