Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

sheesh. I got EXTREMELY lucky this week. 2/2 on raffles when I'm usually 0/12
OVO and BC3. Problem is I need cash for an upcoming trip. I'm definitely not picking
up the 3s at STC FA (sz10.5)
Where was this luck during the Off White drops.

Im confused arent the BC3s GRs ? almost every website is releasing them, whats with the raffles for them ?

Boom. Got the call from Livestock for the Gold Toe 1s in a 10.5

Anyone know where to get Gold Toes size 4 GS in Toronto? Haven't heard anything yet and the wife wants

FYI .

A little birdie told me Fairview and Markville will have 19 pairs of Gold Toe.

Please DO NOT quote me, as it might not be true.

Good Luck all.

Im confused arent the BC3s GRs ? almost every website is releasing them, whats with the raffles for them ?
Malls like STC and Yorkdale do raffles for almost every single drop, GR or not. Idk whether it's due to the manager or if s*** happened during the line-ups in the past which is why they moved over to raffles. Either way, most stores are doing fcfs for the BC3s so if you know which stores/malls have good stock, you should be good to go

FYI .

A little birdie told me Fairview and Markville will have 19 pairs of Gold Toe.

Please DO NOT quote me, as it might not be true.

Good Luck all.
Yea Fairview and Markville are getting em, but people camp at those malls the night before and do that "list" crap. I'm not surprised by the numbers tbh since distribution of shoes to stores is based off sales demographics and typically Fairview and Markville stores are dead outside of the drop days.

The fomo boiled over and I caved on copping the FTLs. Guess I’m clearing out a pair or two from my collection to make room... :frown:

54AB79C7-B778-4A4B-80CA-94AFAD306BDD.jpeg

am i the only one that thinks the gold toes are ugly and not worth the hard earned money...i dont understand why mans are hyped over this colorway tbh.

am i the only one that thinks the gold toes are ugly and not worth the hard earned money...i dont understand why mans are hyped over this colorway tbh.
yea when I was at STC signing up for the BC3 raffle, there was not even 1 person lined up for the gold toes haha
the lady kept asking if anyone wanted to sign up

Manz go crazy over black and gold jordans lool.
On the other hand, is it just me or did JB make a ton of the OVO 8s? Seems like the market's oversaturated with pairs rn based off what I'm seeing over facebook.

On the other hand, is it just me or did JB make a ton of the OVO 8s? Seems like the market's oversaturated with pairs rn based off what I'm seeing over facebook.

Maybe. But i wouldn’t call it saturated as there are still those who missed out. I don’t mind seeing everyone with the same shoe, as long as I get my pair... which doesn’t seem likely for the gold toe 1

another shoe im not a fan of, both colorways are lame. sorry if i sound negative...

Maybe. But i wouldn’t call it saturated as there are still those who missed out. I don’t mind seeing everyone with the same shoe, as long as I get my pair... which doesn’t seem likely for the gold toe 1
True. I guess there's too many people copping to resell rather than to actually wear so that's probably what screwed up the entire marketplace.

Speaking of the gold toes, Exclucity Yonge is dropping them on Saturday as a part of their grand opening. FCFS starting at 10. They're also bringing back (according to IG story):
royal 1s
NRG gatorade 6s
wizards 18s
black zoom gens
rocafella af1s
travis scott af1s
both of the 2017 11s
unc 11 low
royal am1
what the kyries

To those camping out for the restock, good luck

I don't get the hype either. They're ok but I don't see myself wearing them. So glad BC3s are the only shoes I care about this weekend.

A good amount of pairs were made, but its more most people are reselling them and failing terribly at doing so. All sitting on FB and Kijiji.

True. I guess there's too many people copping to resell rather than to actually wear so that's probably what screwed up the entire marketplace.

Speaking of the gold toes, Exclucity Yonge is dropping them on Saturday as a part of their grand opening. FCFS starting at 10. They're also bringing back (according to IG story):
royal 1s
NRG gatorade 6s
wizards 18s
black zoom gens
rocafella af1s
travis scott af1s
both of the 2017 11s
unc 11 low
royal am1
what the kyries

To those camping out for the restock, good luck

That's exactly what it is.

And my good grief the Y+D Square area is going to be madness Saturday morning for various drops.

yep know the feeling well. Not going extreme and drive across town anymore, just going to enter the raffles that are close to home. Really wanted a pair of the bc3
I hear ya...not really down to put in all that work..I just raffled at Stc only..didn't feel like making a day to just raffle..if I was in the area of another mall then maybe

I don't get the hype either. They're ok but I don't see myself wearing them. So glad BC3s are the only shoes I care about this weekend.

I don't get the hype on the gold toes. Maybe it's just me. I feel it's a reach. Does anyone know why they're reffered them as "top 3". Gotta say this has been a very expensive week for some !!!...lol

A good amount of pairs were made, but its more most people are reselling them and failing terribly at doing so. All sitting on FB and Kijiji.

That's exactly what it is.

And my good grief the Y+D Square area is going to be madness Saturday morning for various drops.

Back
Top Bottom