Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ even if you attempted it wasn't going to be easy unless you caught the early mistake drop by ftl.ca or unless you were willing to camp over night.

I bought an 11 but need a 10.5....saw a few ads for a 10.5 and hoping for atrade....but no luck. Maybe im just annoyed cause i want my size and these guys just buyifng my size to just flip lol

Gave it a try earlier in the day on a size 10.5. Just got my cancellation email.

PM me, I got you both for retail @onguye324 @JustPassItToWill

I ordered thru NDCa and had the glitch happen where 2 ended up in my cart but I pulled the trigger anyways. Then when I never got the email confirmation was paranoid and ordered thru FTL. In total I got 3 x 10.5s coming my way and only plan to keep one (to wear of course). As soon as the extras arrive we can arrange to meet up.

Posting this cuz I want to encourage everyone to NOT PAY RESELL and let those fools sit on their stockpile of GR Js.

There's gonna be a lot of returns in the next couple of weeks. Seeing gold toe prices dropping rapidly , and 3s are soon to follow LOL

PM me, I got you both for retail @onguye324 @JustPassItToWill

I ordered thru NDCa and had the glitch happen where 2 ended up in my cart but I pulled the trigger anyways. Then when I never got the email confirmation was paranoid and ordered thru FTL. In total I got 3 x 10.5s coming my way and only plan to keep one (to wear of course). As soon as the extras arrive we can arrange to meet up.

Posting this cuz I want to encourage everyone to NOT PAY RESELL and let those fools sit on their stockpile of GR Js.

Respect! :nthat:

I also have a spare 10.5 BC3 up for grabs.
Retail oop gang

There's gonna be a lot of returns in the next couple of weeks. Seeing gold toe prices dropping rapidly , and 3s are soon to follow LOL

Yeah, ppl literally selling for $50 over retail. Not even enough to cop a pear of Monarchs.

It's not all bad though. For those who struck out, it makes copping resale much easier.

Kijiji is swimming in gold toes. red toes gonna be the same for sure but with higher interest

Bred toes may be worse, since its even more of a GR than gold toes according to what I've read online. Only saving grace for bred toes is that all you have to do is paint the white red and you have BREDs

Is the Bred Toe gonna on similar levels of the BC3 in relation to copping of Nike.ca? I'm sure a little bit more tougher.
I purposely passed on the BC3 so I can allocate that money for the Bred Toes.
Also, FA only doing FCFS? I asked one of the dudes at FA Eatons.

Only places doing raffles on Footlocker I'm seeing.

Is the Bred Toe gonna on similar levels of the BC3 in relation to copping of Nike.ca? I'm sure a little bit more tougher.
I purposely passed on the BC3 so I can allocate that money for the Bred Toes.
Also, FA only doing FCFS? I asked one of the dudes at FA Eatons.

Only places doing raffles on Footlocker I'm seeing.
How early you think lines will start for the Bred Toes?

Adidas.ca apparently going to cancel my order made on Sunday for the black Bape size 10 Dame4... Painful.

Imo the bred toes look nicer than gold toes. So whatever the line up was like for those,expect to see something similar or worse.

Imo the bred toes look nicer than gold toes. So whatever the line up was like for those,expect to see something similar or worse.
never lined up so this is all new to me.....
I wonder how it works at malls lining up since there is time they open the mall up such as Fairview

Back
Top Bottom