Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Well that was fast. Got FTL email this morning saying the package was shipped, my BC3s (GS) arrived a few hours later. Still worried about the Mens pair I ordered if that info posted here earlier today is true.

won a raffle from sneakerstuff just got email from ups... my duties is $ 103 dollars....

i should have just paid resell.

in my experience you can reject / turn down the package and everything (including duties) will be refunded

you may lose a bit on fx rates but that'll be minimal

I got the captcha right pretty quick but no chance.

Won the Neighbourhood NMDs from a store in Ireland though

Just a heads up to anyone here:

Nike Epic React releases at Nike Eatons tomorrow limited stock.
This will probably be the next big thing.

They are also going to be online at least at Sport Chek. I think these are eventually going to be at outlets. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they're going to go down the road of the Vapormax. Only retros are the valued shoes by Nike now.

Just a heads up to anyone here:

Nike Epic React releases at Nike Eatons tomorrow limited stock.
This will probably be the next big thing.

Nex big thing? Nah. I'll wait for these at the outlets once they start pumping out all the colorways. I don't think these will do as well as some people think.

Epic React only really appeal to the hardcore Nike Running heads and that's not a lot of people.
To everyone else these are essentially Lunarglide 13s or whatever

Have an extra size 8 in the BC3 coming in from NDC if anyone wants or knows someone who wants for retail

Looks like im getting the bc3 after all from ftl.ca I just got shipping confirmation. thank god!

oh damn.. they told me they were moving when i picked up my stuff

Damn, I use to purchase a bunch of stuff from them. I always recommend them to any folks from out of town. If true that’s sad, I too was under the impression that they were moving.

Back
Top Bottom