Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

94945793-0CCB-4F43-9759-0FCDDDCB73BB.jpeg
DC5325B5-0CFA-4FD2-B30C-A680399747D3.jpeg
Just got my bc3 from ftl...my ups guy knew exactly what was inside the bag lol “here is your black cements bruh” ...anyways, box is messed up, quality is meh...glue stains everywhere, pencil? Marks on the midsole, some small finger dirt stains all over the white areas of the midsole and they used those dollar store reused brushes for the midsole...other than that, true to og form as it’s going to get. Glad that this pair will be worn. I just hope that the Nike pair will be better.
compared to the 2011s, these things are clean lmao. I do hope your Nike pair is a lot better.

Have an ES pass for this week feb 21 to 28.. tryna grab the bred toes either way.. should i head to ES early sat morning or just do fcfs at hoh? Dont want to leave empty handed either way lol
Is there a way to get those still, or do you gotta know somebody? I'd gladly buy the Why Nots at 30% off.

So I recall someone saying they've gotten a F&F voucher through the Nike+ app!
Been monitoring this damn app and don't see jack in my inbox.

Is it only sent to those using the Nike+ NCR?

So I recall someone saying they've gotten a F&F voucher through the Nike+ app!
Been monitoring this damn app and don't see jack in my inbox.

Is it only sent to those using the Nike+ NCR?

delete the app and reinstall it, it's in the welcome message in your inbox

So where is everyone camping for bred toes, just so I know not to line up there.
Might as well not camp cuz they camping everywhere lol
Real talks though, avoid HOH Yonge if you don't wanna deal with a ton of mainland chinese kids budding you in line from "ghost chairs" and being handed a fat L.

Might as well not camp cuz they camping everywhere lol
Real talks though, avoid HOH Yonge if you don't wanna deal with a ton of mainland chinese kids budding you in line from "ghost chairs" and being handed a fat L.
Trust, I've camped at HOH Yonge many times. Know this all to well.

usually 2 guys will be in line in front holding a list of 30 people.
if you're 3rd in line, you will be 31st. LMAO
at this rate, just pay resell.

For grade school size ppl at burloak .Plus they have a sample sale, shoes for $40 size 9-10 men and 6.5-7.5 women

Attachments

• 15193318548311330871554.jpg
    15193318548311330871554.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom