Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

NTers use pear instead of pair b

giphy.gif

My cousin got there at 5ish and copped a pair
Lol I was hanging around there at 5 and they didn't have pairs at the time. Prob missed the update since I wasn’t actually lining up. Pretty glad I wasn’t actually trying to go after this release otherwise I would’ve been pissed lol

Lol I was hanging around there at 5 and they didn't have pairs at the time. Prob missed the update since I wasn’t actually lining up. Pretty glad I wasn’t actually trying to go after this release otherwise I would’ve been pissed lol

Yea he told him majority of the ppl who signed up on the list left... he got lucky

Picked up a pair of royal 1 flyknits for 126 taxes in from outlet on Lundys lane in Niagara Falls. Decent pick up to make up of the L on bred toes

For anyone wondering STC footlocker has a sign saying “Bred Toe 1s have not arrived yet” as of right now. Foot action STC people have started leaving with pairs

For anyone wondering STC footlocker has a sign saying “Bred Toe 1s have not arrived yet” as of right now. Foot action STC people have started leaving with pairs

Did their Footaction raffle turn into FCFS like Yorkdale's Footlocker?

Walked by HOH, FL EC, FA EC and JB Store today. Wow.

Mans were sleeping on the floor in front of FL EC. Like really? Is a pair of Jordans really worth sleeping on the floor in the mall looking like a bum? Lmao

Stayed up last night to try and grab a pair on NDC. L. Signed up for a raffle at YD most likely another L.

Oh well..no biggie. Onto the next one.

Dropped by Vaughan Mills today, no Vapormaxes in stock for either gender. Really nothing on walls and definitely nothing on hash. All I got were a pair of shorts with the f&f. Wasn't worth the trip.

Didn't care for the shoe at all so I wasn't involved with the online and in-store madness today. Literally walked into the front door of my place and my friend called me saying to come to the mall ASAP before they close, Bred Toes were still left in sizes. Dropped everything and got to the mall so fast :lol:. Got a pair, will give it to my friend who wanted.

Mans were sleeping on the floor in front of FL EC. Like really? Is a pair of Jordans really worth sleeping on the floor in the mall looking like a bum? Lmao

**** is hilarious, you'd think Red Octobers were re-releasing or something. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom