Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sucks living uptown sometimes.. no quick way to hit up these sneaker stores.
Online or bust for me on the flyknit trainers. I already got the OG 'yeeknit trainers' that will hold me for a while, if I strike out on these ones.

Check in with a few footlockers if they still have the Flyknit Trainers. Went by YD and they still have them sitting (No 9.5).

Livestock in their email said they will be getting the trainers at 3pm on their site for those hunting for one.

Epic reacts showed up at my doorstep today, without any shipping notification from Nike or Canada post haha

Check your house of hoops for the flyknit trainers picked up a 9.5 from bramalea, it’s not busy there.

A lot of 1s have this issue...it’s normal.

wth really? none of my other 1's have this..its whatever anyways.

Did anyone eat on black white flyknit trainers?

didnt this shoe come out already? i dont get the hype on this..i swear i saw them hit outlets too, maybe im wrong..

also, i swear the sail 1's at burloak are all b grades, passed by and every pair i swear was ****ed. glue stains, inconsistency on the leather panels, scuff marks, dirty laces, missing spare laces.

...anyways, weather is beautiful skip work and run outside naked is my suggestion!! :rofl:

didnt this shoe come out already? i dont get the hype on this..i swear i saw them hit outlets too, maybe im wrong..

also, i swear the sail 1's at burloak are all b grades, passed by and every pair i swear was ****ed. glue stains, inconsistency on the leather panels, scuff marks, dirty laces, missing spare laces.

...anyways, weather is beautiful skip work and run outside naked is my suggestion!! :rofl:
The white and black came out last year. This time it's the black and whites.

This Flyknit trainer is QS, only had 20-30 pairs at the HOH that I went to. Some kid told me they are GR. :lol:

Snowing rain this friday. Absorb as much sun and warmth as you can before nature robs you of it.

Wasn't even aware the Nike store is open at Markville now. Do they have the Epic Reacts? Wanna try one on.
yeah they did, i was browsing around and quite a few people were trying on the triple black ones, i was kinda surprised too, pretty nice store..

Back
Top Bottom