Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

the jerseys arent fake, peeling letters and numbers are a problem with the new nike kids replica jerseys

the fact that Nike Canada wrote that guy a letter saying the footlocker jersey is fake is quite hilarious. This is really bad PR for footlocker over a Nike manufacturing defect.

Last edited:
hmm i cant mentioned what i do for work, but i can say that its federal and so idont understand how were not getting in thise ES store...

also that sucks to hear that footlocker is closing down 100+ stores...they do have a lot of them that i swear aren't that busy unless its release day.

damn I just ordered a jersey from their website... coming in tmr lmao
lol there was a report on the news tonight about it, some guy washed his sons jersey after the first wash and the numbers started coming off and the material feels weird.. :$

the jerseys arent fake, peeling letters and numbers are a problem with the new nike kids replica jerseys

the fact that Nike Canada wrote that guy a letter saying the footlocker jersey is fake is quite hilarious. This is really bad PR for footlocker over a Nike manufacturing defect.

thats true,
hmm i cant mentioned what i do for work, but i can say that its federal and so idont understand how were not getting in thise ES store...

also that sucks to hear that footlocker is closing down 100+ stores...they do have a lot of them that i swear aren't that busy unless its release day.

plus the fact that online shopping has become so huge.. guess its starting to take a toll on companies as well, but isnt footlocker teamed up with footaction, champs and eastbay ?

anyone else hear about footlocker closing 100 + stores and them selling fake raptors jerseys ?
I wouldn't think it would affect us in Canada. I believe the two companies are run separate from each other and its not like we have a lot of foot lockers all over the place.

i actually always like the vibe over at champs over footlocker. i like foot action the best tho and im psyched they are here now, plus the babes they hire are fire just saying... need more babes working at shoe stores, id probably be there even more than i am nowadays... :emoji_peach::emoji_cherries::emoji_wine_glass:

well, I have a part time job that deals directly with Nike, and we don't get anything either. We also deal with adidas, whom promptly provides us ES passes every three months or so.

there is one employee who’s in charge of selecting and sending out invites, don’t really know his rationale but he picks and chooses where

i only got one item out of my 5 from week one drop... should I be panicking ?

I haven't even got shipping notification or anything from week 1 drop. And I ordered only one item.
I emailed them yesterday, don't know if I should be panicking and calling my credit card company..

I haven't even got shipping notification or anything from week 1 drop. And I ordered only one item.
I emailed them yesterday, don't know if I should be panicking and calling my credit card company..

I've ordered 2 items, no conf email, no shipping email, nothing
But card has been charged
Sent 2 inquiry emails but ignored

my deck came i yest(no stickers) and finallly got movement on the shoulder bag (which has been stuck at “processed waiting for ups” since last wed)

for those of you who are wondering about missing items, goto the supreme thread and there are instructions on how to look up all your seperately shipped items on ups website

For those interested, AGO has another batch of tickets on sale today at 10am for the Infinity Mirrors exhibit.

Back
Top Bottom