Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

These?

nike-air-max-1-jewel-atomic-teal-1.jpg
I actually dig these and was considering picking them up on Nike

factory stores are getting ready for air max day it seems... im sure theyll discount further on airmaxes on that day. also vmill has the am1 anniversary in white / red in womens, i think the mens are sold out...

i wonder if i can get another size 9 of bc3's at 306 younge...

not sure how long but they have the women's in as of tonight. manager said they may have all sold out i the mens am1s anniversary red/white classic.

they also bred 13's in a 10 and 11.5 when i left tonight.

Last edited:
Hey I need some help. My sister in law is selling some of her Jordans on Kijiji/letgo. She found someone on Kijiji trying to sell shoes but using her photos and receipts. The guyguy offe to buy my sisters in laws shoes but lowballed her. We were wondering if we should either call them out, scam them to get higher and be a no show, or respect the hustle and let it slide

Hey I need some help. My sister in law is selling some of her Jordans on Kijiji/letgo. She found someone on Kijiji trying to sell shoes but using her photos and receipts. The guyguy offe to buy my sisters in laws shoes but lowballed her. We were wondering if we should either call them out, scam them to get higher and be a no show, or respect the hustle and let it slide

Can’t do nothing
They are likely scammers from overseas anyway
Tag your pictures to prevent this in the future

What pairs are 30% off ? All air max or just certain shoes ? How much were the 95’s in black/grey that someone else bought if they still have them ? Any additional 30 on those ?

What pairs are 30% off ? All air max or just certain shoes ? How much were the 95’s in black/grey that someone else bought if they still have them ? Any additional 30 on those ?

The AM95s were $129 at the time.
Again, this was on the Sunday that passed so I can't speak on if they are 30% now like the AM1 Green Jewels.

But I'm definitely going back to get a price adjustment if they are!

The AM95s were $129 at the time.
Again, this was on the Sunday that passed so I can't speak on if they are 30% now like the AM1 Green Jewels.

But I'm definitely going back to get a price adjustment if they are!

those black grey airmax 95s are indeed 30% off today.
beside the jewel airmax 1 they also had the nikelab air max 1 pinnacle in black (leather is nice af on these) but they were $149 no further discount

beside the jewel airmax 1 they also had the nikelab air max 1 pinnacle in black (leather is nice af on these) but they were $149 no further discount

Thanks for the info!
Saves me the trouble in calling them only to be placed on a marathon hold...

Is the 30% off just for today, or throughout the rest of the week? And if I want to get a price correction, do I have to bring the shoes back with me?

Back
Top Bottom