Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone need a pair of size 10 game royal for retail?
Helped a friend to cop but he doesn't want them any more.
Will return them tomorrow if no takers.

were employees rocking the SW on feet?
Was at Starcow during f&f pick up, they had like 50-70 pairs for raffle winners (boxes stacked to the ceiling) and
f&fs we're just picking up pairs and trying on multiple sizes.
every single employee rocking their pair...

The Nike x HQ trivia contest they had yesterday had nearly 2 million people on it. The shoes they gave away were trash (Air Max 270 white photo blue with HQ branding) but then again they also gave away $100,000 (which ended up being split by 4 people). Great piece of marketing by Nike, a whole bunch of non-sneakerheads now know about Air Max Day.
I'm cheesed.... I made it to the final round but chose Chile as the final answer.....
Oh well, life goes on. The money was more appealing to me than the shoes tbh

What was the final question?
Name the country with the capital city at the highest elevation:
Ethiopia
Kenya
Chile

Answer was Ethiopia. Tbh I didn't even know that so it's all good. Just surprised I made even made it that far. I think the part that made me ROFL was during the second question when they asked what the terminology for colour blocking was in the fashion industry and only half the people got the correct answer (answer was colorway)

I appreciate it homie

Had one size 9 - in royal black colourway - they have had Spiridon summer pack and ultras popping up for the last month - I’m sure there will be more.

Also saw them at Kitchener Outlet last weekend - but $129.99 I think. They also had metallic gold am 95 for $99.

Not heavy enough |l

Yeah, the hype was huge so the stock was "limited" when you factor that in. But no store should've only had 20-25 pairs. :lol:

Popped into LS on Spadina... Something else going on at the bagel joint nearby. Line ups out the door for bagels. Off White x Bagel?!?

Walked by there around 2pm. Checked the sign in the doorway and saw they're giving out free bagels. Line up goes around the corner down Camden, in the rain. :lol:

621BFEE5-F858-40E7-8857-F97D49F76B78.jpeg
Forgot to mention...picked these up for $27 at the puma outlet ...they are called the ignite knit, which is basically boost and primeknit. A cheaper and more stable alternative to ultra boost. The puma knit upper is actually a lot better at containment and the nrg(boost) is firmer yet bouncy which gives you a more stable ride than the adidas counterpart. They also come with these super comfy memory foam insoles to add to the cushion. Best bang for you buck if you need a cheap runner/workout/beater shoe. Not a bad looking shoe either.

Back
Top Bottom