Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

F9D8294B-D854-422C-8105-4CA6DE9024CA.png

Is this the Thompson Hotel elevators? I’ve been to it several times but I don’t remember the elevators...

If you want to get into the nitty gritty of it, they also admitted that Love got fouled by DeMar prior to the swinging of the body. And the reason Love even did that is because Demar was all over Love. So if the refs did their job correctly, DeMar would have been called for a foul, and not struck by the elbow. Of course, if it was the other way around, I'd probably be pretty pissed and not say things rationally. So if saying that makes you mad, totally get it and I'm not here looking for a fight or to argue about anything.

It's a similar situation to the Indiana game where LeBron goaltends Oladipo. Hardly anyone mentions the missed call on the other end. It's easy to pick and choose what fits our narrative. And that's fine, because who doesn't want to be right, right? Haha. Hell, people are trying to make Kanye's recent statements sound like he isn't bat**** crazy...

I'm not even gonna argue against Kevin Love having contact on him by Derozan allegedly before the flagrant on Derozan, but its also funny how in that Oladipo situation you mentioned...Cleveland would have benefited from either call and did. Was it off Lebron out of bounds there? Maybe not but the goal tend benefited Cleveland regardless. You are right about narratives because since you're a Cavs fan, you're always going to be pro call that's anything with the Cavs. That alleged "foul" on Derozan was soft as charmin and you know it. It's two players fighting for a loose ball and if anyone rips away with the ball like Love did and connects with someones face...the other team should get that call. 5 vs 8.

Went to RC/WH sale - not as impressive as last year (especially the shoes) but definitely found some gems and kept it under $500 (my goal).

- Wings Horns/Adidas First collab (2015/16) Bomber Jacket - crazy that they had this - maybe the nicest piece ever made in the collab and made in canada.
- RC Black Heavy Weight Zip Hoodie
- RC Mid Weight Zip Hoodie Grey
- RC Pull Over Black Hoodie
- Wings Horns Flannel Button Up
- RC Henley Short Sleeve

Went to RC/WH sale - not as impressive as last year (especially the shoes) but definitely found some gems and kept it under $500 (my goal).

- Wings Horns/Adidas First collab (2015/16) Bomber Jacket - crazy that they had this - maybe the nicest piece ever made in the collab and made in canada.
- RC Henley Short Sleeve
thanks for the update, can I ask the price for each item?

Anyone looking for regular smaller sizes of Clae 1s might be **** out of luck. Two Chinese homies walked out with like 5-7 pairs lol

See below - someone uploaded this yesterday.

Attachments

• DBADCCAB-952C-46CC-BFC5-3DFE34A36CB4.png
    DBADCCAB-952C-46CC-BFC5-3DFE34A36CB4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
I'm not even gonna argue against Kevin Love having contact on him by Derozan allegedly before the flagrant on Derozan, but its also funny how in that Oladipo situation you mentioned...Cleveland would have benefited from either call and did. Was it off Lebron out of bounds there? Maybe not but the goal tend benefited Cleveland regardless. You are right about narratives because since you're a Cavs fan, you're always going to be pro call that's anything with the Cavs. That alleged "foul" on Derozan was soft as charmin and you know it. It's two players fighting for a loose ball and if anyone rips away with the ball like Love did and connects with someones face...the other team should get that call. 5 vs 8.

My biggest beef with this was that it COULD HAVE been reviewed but refs chose not to. Going to Replay Centre, which coach/players/entire ACC were begging for, to make it right would've obviously given Raps the advantage. Happens all the time. Assessing the flagrant on Love is reviewable, going back to call the DD common foul is not (which, yes, is a foul and I was actually surprised they missed it). Refs took it upon themselves as an opportunity for a make-up call, despite the imbalance (2 shots + possession vs 2 shots).

Anyways, water under the bridge now. Next time Raps shouldn't put themselves in a position where they choke away a lead and a missed call can cost them the game (it is what it is). Game 2 goes tonight, let's get this!

RC sale pro tip: To anyone built small and a S in both top and bottom, the RC sale didnt have much steals imo. Save the stress and go to the stores and get your size no problem. Big homies who are XL and up, go have the time of your lives. The prices were great and got some cool items but in my opinion i would rather spend the extra moneh and have an easier time

RC sale pro tip: To anyone built small and a S in both top and bottom, the RC sale didnt have much steals imo. Save the stress and go to the stores and get your size no problem. Big homies who are XL and up, go have the time of your lives. The prices were great and got some cool items but in my opinion i would rather spend the extra moneh and have an easier time
I was able to find the good stuff in small and medium but was one of the first in the door - same as last year small is very limited.

- RC Henley Short Sleeve

What shoes did they have? Also do you remember what colour robes they had? Cheers

What shoes did they have? Also do you remember what colour robes they had? Cheers
Shoes were:
$75 Collabs
Adidas NMD - Leather - full size run, not many pairs
New Balance - limited sizes (mostly small)
Adidas NMD - Wool Brown - full size run, not many pairs
RC Alphaboune - too many, won't have a problem securing
A few pairs of the 80s Pro Model - this IMO is the best collab they have done.
Wings Horns Shoes - $200 and up - limited sizes.

Shoes were:
$75 Collabs
Adidas NMD - Leather - full size run, not many pairs
New Balance - limited sizes (mostly small)
Adidas NMD - Wool Brown - full size run, not many pairs
RC Alphaboune - too many, won't have a problem securing
A few pairs of the 80s Pro Model - this IMO is the best collab they have done.
Wings Horns Shoes - $200 and up - limited sizes.

Thanks. Wouldn't mind an alphabounce, but not at 75 as they got down to at least 60 at Haven. Hopefully they drop the price over the weekend if theres tons.

Got to RC sale at 9:50, didnt get in until 11:30.
Really hard to find stuff especially in a Large. Seemed to be decent amount of M, XL+ .
1st few that went in probably had it easy to find stuff since it was probably folded nicely.

Not worth it IMO unless you are the first batch to get in assuming they fold **** up at end of the night for next morning.

Hmm.. now I'm wondering if I should even make the trip down for Sunday morning. I'm a size small in everything.

Got to RC sale at 9:50, didnt get in until 11:30.
Really hard to find stuff especially in a Large. Seemed to be decent amount of M, XL+ .
1st few that went in probably had it easy to find stuff since it was probably folded nicely.

Not worth it IMO unless you are the first batch to get in assuming they fold **** up at end of the night for next morning.

Was there a fair amount in size small tops? Looking for navy blue hoody and/or crewnecks in general.

Back
Top Bottom