Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone else's Sean Wotherspoon 97/1s come with all three lace packs connected like this? The pair I have checks out as legit but this was kinda weird as every other pair I've seen only has the white lace pack connected.
8r8R8UX.jpg

Got my nrml order the shoes are used, never buying from them again
damn that sucks! return ASAP, f*** them and how they do business man. I'm lucky I got my order in smoothly
but with all these stories, I'm never buying from them ever again.

Any stores with a Nike SB account besides Adrift and Bluetilelounge?
zumiez
sportchek
boathouse

shoutout to @jumpman234596 ! got a black and the white Samba from ES. Mostly Pure Boosts and some Inikis, they got
good NMD pants and Spezial Anoraks. Reebok DMX fusion as too in multiple colors.

Anyone ever get hit with customs from END Clothing?
had a buddy who recently won the Vapormax Acronyms and got hit w $155 in duties.

Anyone else's Sean Wotherspoon 97/1s come with all three lace packs connected like this? The pair I have checks out as legit but this was kinda weird as every other pair I've seen only has the white lace pack connected.
8r8R8UX.jpg
Nope, the 3 pairs i've had in hand from local shops (capsule and livestock) all came w only one bag attached. Assuming you bought resale and from a trusted source, the previous owner could've just reattached the bags with a new tie.

Last edited:
8r8R8UX.jpg

No, mine only had one attached, the rest disconnected in the box.

No lineup downtown for me the yeezy raffles. Did all the spots in less than 20 mins.

I think everyone who wants to is going to get a pair. I'm personally over Yeezys and I think the resell game for them is also at an all time low. Partially because of his meltdown but also because I missed out on the good colourways and they're just over selling the ones I can't ever see myself wearing.

What stores are doing raffles for the Yeezys? FLs and Champs? I saw TNT is doing one...but don't think I saw Livestock's post yet.

Any stores with a Nike SB account besides Adrift and Bluetilelounge?

What kind of Nike account account were referring to ?
Stores that sell QS Dunks or retailers that carry Nike SB in general?

There are couple stores outside of Toronto that carry Nike SB but the list is shrinking as Nike SB is trying to go direct via online shop.

Let me know what you are looking and I can ask the homies at Adrift and Nike Employee Store if they got any

had a buddy who recently won the Vapormax Acronyms and got hit w $155 in duties.

Nope, the 3 pairs i've had in hand from local shops (capsule and livestock) all came w only one bag attached. Assuming you bought resale and from a trusted source, the previous owner could've just reattached the bags with a new tie.
I did pay resell from a trusted source, the pair was also posted at Essentials before. It really feels and looks like a legit pair but this is just puzzling and alarming. I'll post pics for a legit check later.

I did pay resell from a trusted source, the pair was also posted at Essentials before. It really feels and looks like a legit pair but this is just puzzling and alarming. I'll post pics for a legit check later.

My haven pair only had the white laces connected as well

What barbers/barbershops do you guys swear by or endorse heavily in Toronto? Distance isn't that big of an issue as I'm willing to travel if the cut is seriously on point. I'm a barber and always cut my own hair but I effed my **** up today and would like to find a regular barber who I trust.

It's hard for me to trust barbers since I'm kind of high maintenance because I'm a barber myself. I've been to a fair amount of shops/barbers and usually went home and busted out my own clippers to either touch up an area I thought could have been faded better or straightened a lineup that was a bit crooked or uneven.

Peep my Italian dude in the west end, in the plaza on 4 winds dr off fountainhead near Keele and Finch. Used to pay $17 for a cut and beard. Hell bless you with the razor.

Anybody experience this? It just keeps looping me to the adidas app when I click sign up in Confirmed app. Takes me to adidas app but nothing, tried re installing too.

Attachments

• IMG_6938.PNG
    IMG_6938.PNG
    660.6 KB · Views: 13
Posting my SW 97/1s for a LC, please! Help is appreciated :smile:
Yes I am paranoid due to all three lace packs being attached to the shoe.

Last edited:
Anybody experience this? It just keeps looping me to the adidas app when I click sign up in Confirmed app. Takes me to adidas app but nothing, tried re installing too.
I had to update both adidas and confirmed app before it showed the registration for me

Reactions: jjb
Back
Top Bottom