Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ nice find

What sizes were available in the Destroyer?

Last edited:
Damn Bro! Nice pick ups!! I guess I'm going back again this weekend. Plain destroyers too just what I need.
Went to the Nike warehouse sale on Wed and like most of you said, it was extremely disappointing. I only ended up picking up some socks and a windbreaker but I decided to go again today and I got these two for 40 bucks each

was expecting to pay 79.99 for one but guy at the register said it was 39.99 so i went back and grabbed another. Other then this nice find there was virtually nothing good. Also, prices for winter jackets were marked down to 59.99 and for leather from 99.99 to 79.99

Easier than easy. I showed up after 8am to HOH. Stood there for 5 minutes. Walked out with my pair. This is the most general of general releases. Might as well call this release the Chuck Taylor of Jordan's.

If my local FL still got a size for me later this evening I'll cop. If I miss out, I won't even be mad :lol:

Idiots are already throwing up ads on kijiji for these Laney's. How are these kids that dumb? 

Easier than easy. I showed up after 8am to HOH. Stood there for 5 minutes. Walked out with my pair. This is the most general of general releases. Might as well call this release the Chuck Taylor of Jordan'
i dont think there were that many pairs, i think people just didnt show up after last weeks 3lab5 release.  my local ftl got 50 pairs and only sold half i think.  HOH already locked their doors at 830 this morning cuz no one was there

Yeah, there have been an abundant amount of 5s this year. Plus, garbage weather today.

3lab5's are still sitting in some places. Iunno, but to me, I can't justify paying 280 for that shoe, regardless of how premium people say it is

Good to hear that the Laneys were a easy purchase for you guys. On another note, I'm really surprised there's still no solid info on what this years black friday release is going to be from JB

i dont think there were that many pairs, i think people just didnt show up after last weeks 3lab5 release.  my local ftl got 50 pairs and only sold half i think.  HOH already locked their doors at 830 this morning cuz no one was there
Probably a combination of both. Dude said they had like 15 pairs of size 9.5's. 15 pairs! 

Went back to the nike warehouse sale, and the prices decreased a bit but selection was horrible.

Leather jackets were marked down to 49.99, but I didn't see a single one.

Nylon/track jackets 19.99

Jackets were 39.99 I think

Performance tops 14.99

Shorts 14.99, including performance shorts

Pants 24.99

T-shirts I think were 9.99. Performance t shirts were 14.99 I think

Long sleeves were 19.99

Hoodies 29.99

Socks were the same price, 4.99 for singles, 8.99 double, and 9.99 for 3pack

Shoes also decreased in price

Jordans were 49.99, I forgot. I think other nike shoes were 39.99

Gym/ duffel bags 19.99. I think backpacks were either 19.9@ or 24.99, can't remember.

Prices will be cheaper tomorrow near the end, but u won't find anything good

Good to hear that the Laneys were a easy purchase for you guys. On another note, I'm really surprised there's still no solid info on what this years black friday release is going to be from JB
Aren't the Oreo 5's the Black Friday release?  Unless the Laney's were supposed to be Black Friday, but somehow it got pushed a few weeks ahead by JB....

Edit: Nvm, I forgot that black friday falls on the 29th this year and not the 23.....Disappointing, not a fan of those oreo V's

Last edited:
Went back to the nike warehouse sale, and the prices decreased a bit but selection was horrible.

Gym/ duffel bags 19.99. I think backpacks were either 19.9@ or 24.99, can't remember.

Prices will be cheaper tomorrow near the end, but u won't find anything good

anybody going willing to send me a pic and scoop one send me a PM, thanks in advance

Anywhere still have laney 5s in sz11??
If anyone know please advice thanks!
Check fv mall, footlocker and champs had some pairs late yesterday. Also svp sports on steeles had quite a bit in stock, hope you can get your pair. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom