Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Still lots of pairs available at Foot Locker.

Only sizes sold out were 7 & 9.5.

Line is about 30-40 people.

for ppl trying to purchase from es store, all pairs of have been raffled off since weds.. including kid pairs. Now there is a off chance, someone does not come pick up their pair, good luck and be safe.

Left yorkdale around 1 am yesterday, footlocker area Line was pretty deep in the pouring rain

Were outsiders allowed to enter the raffle on Weds?

Last edited:
Damn people went crazy over the gamma XI?In this weather?? Not looking good for the black/red 1 :x

Last edited:

its a merry gamma christmas

Last edited:
Good for people who missed out, or those on here who looked at the numbers and figured to take the risk and wait it out.

Easy cop even with the one hour wait in line at YD. Got my 8.5 and a 13 for a friend.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hello,

How does camping at malls work ? For example eatons, since people can't camp inside the mall, do they camp outside ? won't people just go different entrance and race to the store? lol 

Didn't care about Gamma's, but..
Definitely appreciate the info on this one! Just came back from picking mine up. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, told my friend about it last night and he went and got it too. Again, thanks for that heads up.

Nice to see that alot of the people that wanted the Gamma 11's got them!    
roll.gif
at the people trying to resell!  Anyone know what happen at Fairview for the release? Wanna know if anyone heard anything?

Did some Christmas shopping at fairview and stopped by footlocker they were sold out first thing in the morning but they didn't have a decent stock probably like dufferin. However they will be getting the 12's. Didn't have time to stop at champs but I can assume the same.

Has anyone tried the ugly duckling instgram raffle and if so won anything? seems to suspect to me. Also anyone win this live stock 12 days of christmas giveaway. Saw the bred 1's on one of their slideshows but not quite sure how it will work when they come out on 28th and the raffle ends on 25th. Either way all those shoes are better than the gamma 11's lol.

Did some Christmas shopping at fairview and stopped by footlocker they were sold out first thing in the morning but they didn't have a decent stock probably like dufferin. However they will be getting the 12's. Didn't have time to stop at champs but I can assume the same.

Has anyone tried the ugly duckling instgram raffle and if so won anything? seems to suspect to me. Also anyone win this live stock 12 days of christmas giveaway. Saw the bred 1's on one of their slideshows but not quite sure how it will work when they come out on 28th and the raffle ends on 25th. Either way all those shoes are better than the gamma 11's lol.

I've won the Livestock 12 Days raffle. Just a Fire Red III, which I didn't pursue. Wondering what the gamma stock is in smaller towns. I'm in my hometown for Christmas, the local Foot Locker gets Jordan Retros from time to time, so I might check it out tomorrow. Kinda wanted a pair, but struck out online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom