Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That's the truth about the black flyknits. They are still a super clean black runner for those that are in need of one, but I agree the black does not do the flyknit detailing justice. I went with the volt lunar 1s but damn I wish there was sizing on a pair of red racers.
Agree, I keep debating on grabbing those black lunars but it just looks too plain.

haha yeah sorry I was referring to the red 6's.
the white ones were still aplenty when I walked in 930 am saturday.

Is there anywhere in Toronto that carries balenciaga arena's? I want a pair but I would to try them on first

This dude must have scooped up all the lebrons
laugh.gif

http://f.redflagdeals.com/showthread.php?t=1449848
Geez - expect all five of these to be returned to the store within 30 days - unless it was final sale during the sale.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere in Toronto that carries balenciaga arena's? I want a pair but I would to try them on first
CONTRABAND in Yorkville carries some Balenciaga and Zanottis but call ahead to see what stock they have

Arenas are generally hard to find because they sell out quickly

Went to BurOak today, the 40% sale is done. The back wall is now only 25% off and the lunar 1s are back to 109.99. There are some small Red lunar 1s in the back wall for 109.99 with 25% off. 

whoever has visited vaughan mills recently, did you notice if they had any of the flyknit frees avail? thx

For those interested in lunar flyknit chukkas, At Eaze just got their shipment of the new spring Squadron Blue colorway. Saw them at both STC and Dufferin Mall locations for $190.

Back
Top Bottom