Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How do Foams fit? I heard you got to go half a size up.

Also to the person above asking about shoe restorations, you can find Dom Restorations on instagram. I haven't gone to him just yet, thinking of using the Angelus paint myself on my CDP 12s but he seems legit! He posts before and after pix, and man, he's working some magic on those kicks.

From interac website:

An Interac e-Transfer transaction cannot be reversed once the recipient of the funds has deposited the transfer. You must obtain a refund directly from the recipient. You can ask the recipient to send you an Interac e-Transfer for the refund amount.

in short, DON'T USE INTERAC E-TRANSFER for sneaker transactions. EVER.

But further action can be done, since you'll have the person's name. When I usually send/receive EMT's (to F&F), it will say "______ (person's full name on their bank account) has sent-(or)-received your EMT of $$$$$$"

Q - I used Dom's Restorations recently and he did great work on a couple pair of older Air Max 1's. Would definitely recommend.

Yeah, I know about Dom and his work. Two close friends go to him regularly, but when I tried to set something up two days ago via one of those friend's, I was told he's not taking any new clients. :smh:

How do Foams fit? I heard you got to go half a size up.

I got a pair of camo foam pro's that I half sized up on. Personally, they fit well width wise, but i do regret sizing up because there is too much room in the toebox now (for my liking). I also tried on 9.5 at a store recently, (my true size) and i find i would have much rather gotten that size because there isnt extra room in the toe area, (also it was a bit tighter width wise, but you can just loosen up the laces).

I consider myself with wide feet too, so aim for tts imo

Does anybody know if the AJKO 1s that recently drop materials bleed in? Like the red canvas on the white?

So unless your in a line up right now, your so not getting the Foams from a store in Toronto! Heard everywhere has a line up! LMAO....... Also saw this online!

Last edited:
If anybody is able to find the MC flyknit trainer in sz 9 from any of the outlets, i will trade them a sz 10 if they r looking for it... (PM me)

if anybody knows, does burl oak , halton, or kitchener have multicolor flyknit trainers? 

Last edited:
But further action can be done, since you'll have the person's name. When I usually send/receive EMT's (to F&F), it will say "______ (person's full name on their bank account) has sent-(or)-received your EMT of $$$$$$"

Interac website actually recommends using e-transfers only for what you've described, f&f and others you know well for cash gifts and IOUs. You have no recourse through interac themselves to retrieve your money for a transaction gone bad. I suppose you could go through the trouble of litigation, but who the hell wants to do that? If someone wants you to pay them through e transfer, consider them scammers and move on.

^ Yeah was just curious because whenever EMT's are done both parties full names are known. So, if someone got jerked they'd at least have the person's full name and start from there to possibly getting their funds back.

Adrift will be dropping the whole pack I think it's like 6 shoes! They look great in person!

Perfect thanks! Im looking towards the Janoskis whereas my friend is looking at the SBs.

Looks like a good summer shoe. Any idea on retail price?

I got a pair of camo foam pro's that I half sized up on. Personally, they fit well width wise, but i do regret sizing up because there is too much room in the toebox now (for my liking). I also tried on 9.5 at a store recently, (my true size) and i find i would have much rather gotten that size because there isnt extra room in the toe area, (also it was a bit tighter width wise, but you can just loosen up the laces).

I consider myself with wide feet too, so aim for tts imo

Thanks! Im a 8 in jordan 12s, 8.5 in 10s and any other decently wide shoe (CP3 VI).

Never tried in foams after simply looking at the heel on the asteroids which looked like it had a glove-type sock around the ankle. And the toe box looks super small, maybe because the laces run so far down.

But I guess I'll give them a try soon. Bidding on some fighter jets ATM.

nice! i grabbed a pair of yeezy foams off ndc

RUMOUR HAS IT that nike.com is restocking jordans at 10am... the list includes:

bred 1s

gamma 11s

laneys

black grapes

'88 white cement 3s

bel air 5s

fear pack 3/4

If anybody is able to find the MC flyknit trainer in sz 9 from any of the outlets, i will trade them a sz 10 if they r looking for it...

if anybody knows, does burl oak , halton, or kitchener have multicolor flyknit trainers? 
I'm looking for a 10. 

I got a pair of size 9.5 if you're interested.

Let me know

nice! i grabbed a pair of yeezy foams off ndc
RUMOUR HAS IT that nike.com is restocking jordans at 10am... the list includes:
bred 1s
gamma 11s
laneys
black grapes
'88 white cement 3s
bel air 5s
fear pack 3/4

Do they ship to canadian address now?

Do they ship to canadian address now?
nope. they don't ship to canadian address, however they do take a canadian billing address. 

which helps when u have a US visa card issued from a cdn bank like myself. 

anyway, the jordan restock on NDC got postponed. see the @nikestore twitter feed. 

Back
Top Bottom