Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

sportchek just restock baron 9 in size 10 along with kobe elite 9 showtime size 10.5

sportchek just restock baron 9 in size 10 along with kobe elite 9 showtime size 10.5
yeh noticed this last night, too bad they fixed the error ont he KD VI easter cause they could've been half price. 

i was waiting for them to add kobe low EM easter and to get the kd VI easte rhalf off....

the shoes they put for half off are trash. however i did notice they have one colorway for air max 2014 for both men sand womens that is eligilble but not really feeling that shoe with all the hot flyknits out these days (so comfy!)

Nice.. I clicked 9.5 10 10.5 and 11 for kobes and only 10.5 worked. Good size update
Dont forget 10% off by signing up the newsletter

Last edited:
Called up vmills. Only 7.5 of the mc trainers left. If anyone comes across 8.5/9 let me know, would greatly appreciate it!

Did a walk through of the downtown SVP and TSW

SVP:

Green Glows (size 12, 13)

XX1 whites (still had a display pair)

spider man foams

TSW

11 low snakes (various sizes)

FL Eaton Centre 

Still had a pair of Kobe Bruce Lee

Did a walk through of the downtown SVP and TSW

SVP:

Green Glows (size 12, 13)
XX1 whites (still had a display pair)
spider man foams

TSW

11 low snakes (various sizes)

FL Eaton Centre 

Still had a pair of Kobe Bruce Lee

Anything between size 8-9 for the jordan 11s? Also do you know what size the 21s were?

Called up vmills. Only 7.5 of the mc trainers left. If anyone comes across 8.5/9 let me know, would greatly appreciate it!
don't alway believe the vmil staff, they might have more in the back or the person didn't check throughly. try calling again on Wednesday or thursday when they usually restock the shelves.

I was going to ES this week if i dont have a pass but my name is on the list/computer should i be ok?
Thats better than a pass. If you are on that special list in their computer from a nike head office employee, I believe you get an extra 20% what ever the price is on the item including sale items. 

I actually think the physical pass is better, unless you're 100% sure your name is in the system. I remember one time years back I was told my name was in the system and it wasn't. Wasted a trip. :smh:

Last edited:

Thats better than a pass. If you are on that special list in their computer from a nike head office employee, I believe you get an extra 20% what ever the price is on the item including sale items. 
I actually think the physical pass is better, unless you're 100% sure your name is in the system. I remember one time years back I was told my name was in the system and it wasn't. Wasted a trip.
mean.gif
Repped. Appreciate it guys, going to be in scarborough on thursday if i end up going ill post an update

Anything between size 8-9 for the jordan 11s? Also do you know what size the 21s were?
Don't know about the 11's but both TSW had the 11's maybe call them?

I'm not sure about the 21s as well but the display size looked like a 10 or 11. 

Back
Top Bottom