Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm surprised the carbon fibre flightposites that released a few months back got sold out w/o going on sale. Hopefully the Knicks ones go down to the $160 range.

It's that time of the year again for Xclusif Fraternity's #REPYOURTEAM2 boat cruise World Cup edition. On June 29th from 7-11:30pm at 11 Polson street. Wristbands are $50 with food inclusive. There will be $1600 in JORDAN RETRO giveaways throughout the night. The music is going to popping and the vibe is going to be even better !!!! This night is going to be crazy, you don't want to miss this!!!! Wearing a jersey is a MUST to get on boat. Get your wristbands now before they sell out !!!!

Pm if you want to attend!

Went by Vaughn Mills today and stumbled upon a pair of Flyknit Racer Multis (the only pair on the wall)

Only problem is, they were a mismatched pair
mean.gif
  One shoe size 11.5 the other 12

On a side note, the customer service at that place sucks.... a lot
its been like that lately

probably because theyre annoyed at people asking them for sizes from the sample release they did recently

its been like that lately

probably because theyre annoyed at people asking them for sizes from the sample release they did recently
Its like pulling teeth just trying to get a response from a lot of the associates there

Its like pulling teeth just trying to get a response from a lot of the associates there
just look for the happy looking ones that gives you eye contact lol. Don't bug the ones that are working away. I went by today talked to a couple of employees and they were chill, helped me out with what I needed.  I don't like the ones at Halton, they either stare you down like you gonna steal or they avoid you and aren't really helpful.

just look for the happy looking ones that gives you eye contact lol. Don't bug the ones that are working away. I went by today talked to a couple of employees and they were chill, helped me out with what I needed.  I don't like the ones at Halton, they either stare you down like you gonna steal or they avoid you and aren't really helpful.
Completely agree with you, Vaughan Mills employees tend to be nicer on the weekdays (less busy) than on the weekends, but even then there are some nicer employees there, that are willing to help (i.e. search stuff up for you or check the back for sizes), then there are those that basically just tell you everything is out (not willing to check the back for sizes), it's been hit/miss there for me, if one isn't willing to help, go ask another.

The several times that I've been to Halton, I've gotten nothing but lousy service, the employees on the floor are not willing to look for sizes at all and I have witnessed them offer stock that they didn't put on the floor (probably intentionally not put on the floor) to a friend (forgot what it was that time, it wasn't anything that interested me so I didn't bother asking). Then there are the cashiers, they are much friendlier than the staff on the floor, but they aren't the most efficient,  it's happened to me on a couple occasions where they forgot to apply a discount (then it would take them 10+ min to refund and repurchase the items
tired.gif
).

On a side note, I noticed the employees at the new Niagara outlet are generally friendly and willing to help (even though they were crazy busy this past weekend), but the cashiers are still a bit green, spent like 20min at the checkout because they forgot to apply the 20% off discount for me.

Anyone have an update to ES? 

And damn.. always wanted a pair Lunar Terra Arktos Boots in black.. for $100 I'll love a pair. 

Hello does anyone know if the Bo Jackson "Horse Racing" PRM Air Trainer IIIs are dropping in Toronto?

Just came across them online (wow, bright and some bold colour blocking) & being a fan I am interested...

Thanks in advance

Jay

^ nike es got the "broken bats" WAY ahead of the scheduled release date. i haven't seen them sold by another canadian stockist. if anyone'll get the horse racing CW, it would be them.

anyone know how early sq1 (house of hoops) opens for releases, specifically the Carmine's this Saturday

^ HoH/Ftl opens at 8. but can anyone tell us what time the mall doors open so people can start lining up indoors?

^ HoH/Ftl opens at 8. but can anyone tell us what time the mall doors open so people can start lining up indoors?
with the amount that they are getting I dont see a need to line up!  Why not go to smaller footlocker? in the west like Erin mills? or even sherway?

^ not asking about the carmines. asking about mall door opening in general, because i know there's going to be a release i'm actually interested in at some point.

It really depends on the mall you're going to. I've been to Yorkdale and they open their doors pretty early. I've been there around 4am and i've lined up inside the mall.

i've been going to Fairview for the last couple releases. you have to line up at a specific door, and the manager usually gets there around 6am to let people in and hand out tickets.

Hope that helps

I just happened to be scheduled to work at 8 am this saturday, I work right beside square one, so I can just stop by on a break at like 10am, hopefully I wont be to late.

hey does anyone know where i can get flyknit racers in toronto? been to a couple footlockers and they dont have em

^ Footlockers and Champs around Toronto never carry Flyknits, unless they're of the Lunar variety. Your best bet to scoop up a pair of Racers is at the Nike Outlets around Southern Ontario. People have spotted pairs at the new Niagara outlet, as well as the outlets in Kitchener, Halton Hills, and Burloak.

Back
Top Bottom