Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got another SVP / OPM sales event email.... Has anyone been out up to Newmarket to check out this "sale"? Anything good?

Work has me stuck in Mississauga, no time so far to get up there...

TIA
i don't think its worth it unless ure into golf wear and equipment, RBK, and various casual wear: puma, lacoste. obvious some random nike gear and shoes but nothing worth driving an hour for...nike outlets are still better for that 

i haven't been myself but my friends go for the golf stuff. i doubt they have any sort of nike "heat"....

have we ever gotten any of the tech fleece shorts here in toronto?
We got them at HOH downtown I believe a few months back. Also Nike employee store had a run too. Other than that not really sure if other stores got them in. If you can find them, they're worth it. I wear them all the time when I go out for a run. 

Anyone know if there are any KD VI's at outlets right now? I'm mostly looking for Texas's, Bamboos, and NYC's. I called Halton a while back to track down some NYC's a while ago and they were sold out of my size.

Last edited:
i don't think its worth it unless ure into golf wear and equipment, RBK, and various casual wear: puma, lacoste. obvious some random nike gear and shoes but nothing worth driving an hour for...nike outlets are still better for that 

i haven't been myself but my friends go for the golf stuff. i doubt they have any sort of nike "heat"....
thats right. They have tons of dirtbike equipment, overall dickies and golf equipment. I was there couple months back. This is not the place to be if you are looking for heat. I believe I saw 2 different types of nike branded shoes

anyone have any idea where i can get a molten gg7 in toronto> like the one used in fiba and the olympics

thats right. They have tons of dirtbike equipment, overall dickies and golf equipment. I was there couple months back. This is not the place to be if you are looking for heat. I believe I saw 2 different types of nike branded shoes
Definitely the type of place to be if you're looking for cheap sporting goods

We got them at HOH downtown I believe a few months back. Also Nike employee store had a run too. Other than that not really sure if other stores got them in. If you can find them, they're worth it. I wear them all the time when I go out for a run. 
The tech fleece shorts are a spring/summer release so just wait till the next year for their release.

Any update on Hyperrevs, Zoom Soldier 7s, or Hyperdunk 2013s at the outlets? My outdoor hoop shoes are on their last legs.

Any update on Hyperrevs, Zoom Soldier 7s, or Hyperdunk 2013s at the outlets? My outdoor hoop shoes are on their last legs.

A couple of hyperrev at the backwall of vm, forgot check sz and forgot colour. Sorry for the lack of info

Back
Top Bottom