Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

same sale at all outlets. 

went to vM thrs night. selection is hit and miss. employees are definitely keeping some things at back. 
definitely ask them for flyknits or what not. they had flyknit 3.0 (newest one in all wht and in all blk) in their storeroom (not on floor) for 120$ plus 30% off but i didn't want them.
i didn't end up getting anything
each day could have potentially new things

Just to clarify, was this the Flyknit Free 3.0's or the flyknit free 3.0 V6's

Last edited:
Anyone interested in Flyknit Roshes (both Turquoise and Sequoia colourways) for what I paid (a.k.a. retail plus shipping)?

Grabbed a 10.5 and 10 in both and going to let go the size that doesn't fit as well...

Went to VM Thursday night, grabbed a pair of XX8 SE Christmas for 70 and tax. Went to Halton Hills today, lucked out and got the only pair of Jordan Future Royals for 63 and tax, and Jordan 2 Infrareds for 84 and tax.

Went to VM Thursday night, grabbed a pair of XX8 SE Christmas for 70 and tax. Went to Halton Hills today, lucked out and got the only pair of Jordan Future Royals for 63 and tax, and Jordan 2 Infrareds for 84 and tax.
wtf

halton had nothign last weekend ( know there wasn't a hash sale this weekend)

and got squat at Vm last night. hate how u don't know what they are hiding in back...just take it out randomly lol

are you sure it wasn't jordan melo m10 christmas colorway?

Last edited:
Yeah, I got really lucky at Halton cause the Futures and the Infrareds just came in and were processing, so once they were ready, they brought it to me. I was at VM at like 4, yeah they were the XX8s, I saw the Melo M10s as well though. All outlets have the Free Flyknit 5.0s in black and white, but I`m pretty sure VM was the only one doing a 30% sale on them.

Anybody care to give me a rundown on how release day Saturdays are now at ES? Haven't been in there for a Saturday drop in years. I managed to get a pass through work for this weekend and would like to try and get a pair of 6's tomorrow.

Any feedback is appreciated.

that's a good haul.  soooo jealous

Small footers: Halton had small sizes (7, 7.5) of Akron vs Miami and King's Pride for 139 and 30% off on that

Lots of good deals to be had especially on the hashwall and 40% off clothing racks.

I was at VM yesterday as well - definitely some decent selection to be had in size 10.5 or 11 (e.g. lots of Superfly 2s). Didn't see any JB XX8s though. 

Halton hills is a shiii show right now. A few good stuff unless ur 9-9.5 in shoes. Saw lebron xi , some of the dunk sb a few posts ago (8, 12), and some barkleys (89.97). Most clothes are l and xl. If ur a smaller sz person, I would avoid coming. Traffic is nuts, and no parking.

Winners @ College Park has this Nike Shield Jacket $199 in a Medium reg price was $350 or something like that.

300 Taylor is the new Outlet Collection at Niagara on the Lake.

1900 Military is the American side.
I ended up going to the one on Lundy lane. Nothing at all except a few pairs of Flyknit lunar ones in volt in size 11.5. I usually wear 11 so I grabbed a pair from the back wall for $69 plus 30 percent off. Very happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom