Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know where I can grab any foamposites at all at an outlet for really cheap? I don't care how bad the colorway is, it is for a project for school so they will get ****** up anyways (color wise). Also if anyones has some 10-11 (****** colorways they're stuck with) I wouldn't mind those either! Thanks!

Don't recall seeing any at VM yesterday, but Niagara on the Lake had TONS of foams on the hash wall as of a week and a half ago.

that's what i expected.  though imagine if the usd goes down you'd pay less getting it from the U.S sites though

I need to ask you guys for help. I need an es pass.

I have 4 nephews and when they enter grade 6 I get them their first pair of Jordan's just like I had when I was their age. Except my one nephew this year has massive feet and is a size 8. So not a GS size. So over $200 which I can't do.

I don't want to let him down and exclude him, so if anyone can hook up an es pass I would forever be in your debt.

I hate to ask and I know everyone asks but this really is to make a kid happy and feel special.

Anyone know where I can grab any foamposites at all at an outlet for really cheap? I don't care how bad the colorway is, it is for a project for school so they will get ****** up anyways (color wise). Also if anyones has some 10-11 (****** colorways they're stuck with) I wouldn't mind those either! Thanks!
Does it have to be brand new? You could always just grab a pair of used off kijiji. The cheapest foam's I've seen at outlet were still $129.99, this was at Vaughn.

I have 4 nephews and when they enter grade 6 I get them their first pair of Jordan's just like I had when I was their age. Except my one nephew this year has massive feet and is a size 8. So not a GS size. So over $200 which I can't do.

I don't want to let him down and exclude him, so if anyone can hook up an es pass I would forever be in your debt.

I hate to ask and I know everyone asks but this really is to make a kid happy and feel special.
If your looking for an ES pass because you expect to see Jordan's there, I might recommend instead visiting the outlets. I've been to the ES several times and have been quite disappointed with the selections. 

If anyone's looking, I just wanted to notify that I have a pair of Kobe 9 Premium Lows (Blue colorway) for $160 DS and a pair of Lebron 11 Chinas for $220 DS. Just a heads up so nobody pays ridiculous resale. 

Unless you go there on launch day, chances are you won't find Jordans. A size 8 is usually easy to find. As another member posted, you should try the outlets. A friend of mine spotted multiple sizes in playoff 8's at the buffalo outlet... I think they were $130 or $140.

For anyone thats in the SVP queen area right now, they have 10 pairs of white cement 3s . Wish i could but stuck at work :frown: Goodluck

SOLD OUT apparently

Last edited:
Anyone planning on checking out the Livestock warehouse sale tomorrow? Think I might go next week but kinda want to know if it's worth it.

Ill check it out tomorrow and let you know. Im hoping to find some huaraches or air techs for cheap but we will see. I called the store and the girl I spoke with said it's mostly going to be stuff that didn't sell from last year. Not getting my hopes up.

Anyone planning on checking out the Livestock warehouse sale tomorrow? Think I might go next week but kinda want to know if it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom