Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

so we can just show this code at the store and we can get 40% off right?
Not sure about any other adidas outlets but for the one in Vaughan mills you don't need to print a coupon, according to the vaughan mills site its part of their special events/promotions. In case you wanted to save trees.

Last edited:
for the adidas promo, normally it's automatic in stores. However, sometimes the tiro 13s are excluded from promotions.

Since adidas owns reebok usually they run the same promotion. So im assuming reebok outlets will also be 40% off

Since adidas owns reebok usually they run the same promotion. So im assuming reebok outlets will also be 40% off
im not sure if adidas still owns reebok because i was talking to a rep recently and they're planning on selling but he didn't mention if they cut their connection to reebok yet.

im not sure if adidas still owns reebok because i was talking to a rep recently and they're planning on selling but he didn't mention if they cut their connection to reebok yet.

They still own it currently. There was a big from an asian investor group for 2.2 billion but adidas hasnt sold it yet. So until further notice Reebok is still part of Adidas Group.

copped two pairs of tiro 13s with that f&f coupon code :smokin

$36 each

Last edited:
Went to Dixie Mall Footlocker, have

CP3 VII for $79.99,

Air Pippen 1 (RED) for $79.99 (size 10 or less),

Air Jordan I Joker for $99.99,

Air Zoom Turf jet 97 for 79.99 (only 2 paris, forget about what size),

random Air Jordan adult Tee for $9.99 (mostly white AJ V style &  buzzer beater) 

random lady & kid Jordan tee for $9.99

Repped!! Thank you so much for posting this. I'm almost never downtown and just happened to be today so I was able to swing by. Ordered a pair of Roshe's from livestock a few weeks ago. A week after the order I get a call saying they can't fill the order. Well, ugly duckling had the same pair and with the sale, I saved 50$. Thanks!!

For anybody downtown this afternoon. Probably worth a pop in to see what they have.

uglyduklinginsider
Mid Day Dash!!! Enjoy 30% Off your Entire Purchase! Today Only 1pm-6pm #uglyduklinginsider

anyone know where I can get an amir johnson or demar purple raps jersey? and the price? I would think the acc has them by now

Last edited:
Buffalo outlet and Walden Galleria...  nothing much to report.  If anyone is still looking for the black/white Jordan 1's, they still have some at street game but only large sizes left 11.5+ and GS sizes.  Galleria HOH still had large sizes left in the red Kobe IX elites.

nothing much at NIke Burloak. They had a few Jordan 1 86 (black) on the backwall. Backwall 20% off, and clearance rack 30% off.

Absolutely nothing in terms of shoes at Nike Niagara on the Lake. No deals on clearance. I did find a lot of Jordan XI t-shirts for $10.

So for this weekend, adidas is where it's at

Holt Renfrew still has a few select sizes in the newest Riccardo Tisci AF1's. Call the store before you head down.

anyone know where I can get an amir johnson or demar purple raps jersey? and the price? I would think the acc has them by now

Yeah as someone else mentioned, not dropping until early 2015. Very stupid if you ask me, should've had them ready this month. :smh:

The Niagara outlets (newer one not Lundy's Lane) had some BHM destroyers (2014 version in grey) marked as $299 but scanned as $89, M-Xl available when I went yesterday.

Oh damn I was there yesterday and saw those bit turned away due to the price. I think I saw l and xl at 6 pm

rU72_RlvBQlOG8NrqtyzuKOrSOoWImW3H3paIy_kMJtUqD-pifZcJsEFpHK3gYkogVvEbOJQEqmDyaAt98wYBMNowCOxT0MKrYC9f9mAujaDiZeVyP8p-AVXl0qR79uJyprpJ_TfItk=s0-d-e1-ft

YTQr-4F0VorZgX-wJLeCmaodRZD0TcCcUDSx8rq2od3HuXQuaww7kHPy4yIgXSEHfy-Tk1B82Czc1sLNgWBKdScdBGCbRFI9Be0SoF68r7C_DttsKl6FY9XdmMo5mBVYS-3BwIywekQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Back
Top Bottom